plan

"But puddin..Don't you wanna play with me?"

"Of course I do baby, but I need to go work too."

Harley gave her award winning pout, crossing her arms as she sat on the cold kitchen counter watching J put on his purple snakeskin jacket. She hated being alone in their home, or anywhere without him for that matter. All the colour in her life faded away into bland gray colours that fogged up her vision without her lover's presence.

"Do you have to go?"

J saw tears filling Harley's eyes, making him sigh as he strode over and tenderly kissed her lips. Harley responded eagerly, kissing him hungrily so he wouldn't let go. To her dismay she felt his lips part from hers as he slicked back his electric green hair and walked towards the door.

"It's a big heist, Harls. It's not worth not making an appearance."

The door shut.

Harley groaned, laying on her back and staring up at the ceiling. She blew away the strand of hair that covered her face before rubbing a tear away from her eye, sitting up to look at every detail of the room. She needed something to distract her.

Harley almost reached for the knife hidden in her bra when the door aggressively opened, following with a loud slam. Harley blinked seeing her angel standing before her as he ripped off his jacket and tossed his cane aside.

"Let's make this quick, Harls."

Harley squealed, the fireworks of colour returning as she lept into his arms and kissed him hungrily.
This definitely wouldn't be quick.

~~

Knock knock.

"What do you want?"

Harley slowly entered the office, seeing J at his desk doing paperwork and plans. She strode over and sat on the arm of the chair before lightly kissing his cheek. She didn't know what mood he was in, so she'd may as well be cautious about it.

J growled at her touch, obviously not in the mood for contact. But believe me, it was hard for him to say no.

"Harls, could I pretty please have some alone time?" J asked in a sweet voice, locking his eyes with hers with a grin on his face. Harley nodded, deciding not to further argue, and sadly walked out the door. J sighed, turning back to his work.

Harley heard a loud groan from the office before hearing his angelic voice.

"Harley, get over here."

Harley squealed to herself and skipped back into the room, sitting on his lap this time. J purred in her ear, kissing her forehead for Harley's sake and getting out a big piece of paper with messy writing scribbled all over it.

"Ok baby, what do you think of this plan for batsy?"

Harley skimmed over the writing, then looked at a sketch of what seemed to be Robin tied to something and a man with green hair next to him with a knife or two. Harley giggled, realizing J used her idea.

"You used my idea puddin!" she exclaimed excitedly, putting her arms around her lover's neck and staring into his eyes that looked right back at hers.

"Mm, sure did pooh. It was a great idea I couldn't put it off any longer," J replied.

"So..When will this possibly happen?" she asked, trailing a finger down his tattooed chest.

"Pretty soon, Harls," J answered putting his pen down and putting his arms around Harley's small waist. Harley's finger went over his heart, which was beating rapidly. She loved that she did these things to him.