feeling sane

Another teardrop hit Harley's shoulder, and she closed her eyes as the pleasure of Mr. J's touch consumed her. She cherished these normal moments between them, when they'd simply relax and hold each other.
But she hated it when he cried. Not only because it made her sad, but occasionally he'd lash out after because he doesn't accept the fact he's showing vulnerability. She understood, though. It wasn't okay for him to lash out on her. But he loves her, and he needs her, that's why she stays. And she never wants to leave.

Harley looked up seeing J was already looking at her. She smiled. It was a gentle smile. To reassure him. He understood and leaned in closer, their lips touching each other as he began kissing Harley. It started as only a soft gentle kiss then slowly turned to lust and hunger. J gently pushed Harley back on the bed, only breaking the kiss to straddle her and remove her ponytails causing her long platinum locks to hang down around her shoulders.
He loved it when her hair was down.

Harley stared at him, biting her lip.
"Puddin, are you gonna kiss me or-"
A growl escaped the back of J's throat as he leaned down crashing his lips against hers, grinding his body back and forth. Harley moaned in ecstasy just from his touch. His hands roamed her body, and hers were tangled in his hair.

They broke the kiss for air, their faces centimetres away from each other. J breathed heavily, wanting more of Harley. She felt the same way.

"Damn it Harley, you're so good," J purred leaning down and kissing her neck. Harley moaned quietly, gently pushing his neck down for more.
"Needy needy girl," he mumbled with his face buried in her neck. Harley sighed wanting more of him. J noticed this and also wanted her, but of course he couldn't just give himself to her all at once.

"Take your dress off."

Harley didn't need to be told twice. She shimmied out of her black and gold dress, J watching her every move. She slowed down just to tease him, swaying her hips back and forth as she slid the dress down to her ankles and tossed it to the corner of the room.
J growled, and started unbuttoning his shirt, taking it off and tossing it in the same spot without breaking eye contact.
Harley was in nothing but her red bra and undies, watching her Joker with temptation as he unzipped his pants. He kept his boxers on, just to tease her, and leaned down kissing her neck again. Harley pushed down his neck gently and J growled, stopping but keeping his face near her neck.

"Patience, Harley," he growled, continuing to kiss her neck. He moved down to her stomach and ran his fingers along her arms, making Harley shiver. She let out a squeak as he moved closer down her legs, and he sat up straight as his hands ran down her thighs. Harley squirmed under his touch, feeling like a hot mess.
J gently ran his fingers between her thighs, moving up slowly. Harley moaned and bucked her hips upwards. J growled quietly and moved his hands back down.

"You don't want daddy to punish you, baby."

Harley shook her head, but she secretly did want him to. Any kind of touch from him was pure ecstasy.
J glazed his fingers near her area, causing Harley to whimper. He laughed quietly and looked at her blue oceanic eyes filled with lust as he got out a pocket knife and ripped her bra off, along with her panties.
"Oh, princess."
Harley smiled and sat up to kiss him but he pushed her back down, breathing heavily and undoing his boxers. He moved down to Harley's legs, spreading her thighs and moving closer to her.
"M-mistah J, please!" Harley whimpered bucking her hips. J ran his finger down her lip.
"Patience, baby. Daddy will let you know when he's ready."
Harley nodded staring into his emerald eyes that showed only lust and hunger. He smacked her thigh playfully, causing them both to laugh. She bit her lip as he rested both hands on her thighs.
"Ready for me princess?"
Harley nodded eagerly, and with that J entered her roughly.
Harley's mind exploded into green and blue fireworks as she immediately climaxed, her mind drifting to a world of ecstasy and pleasure. She hoped J felt the same way. And he did.