dress up

This was the moment Harley wanted since her puddin promised her a while ago. And now it was finally the time.

Harley first hopped in the glass shower. She wanted to look good for her angel. She wanted him to be proud.
And, more than anything, she wanted to see the fire in his eyes. That look when he wants her. When his chest heaves up and down. When growls and purrs escape his throat. When he wants to hold her and never let her go. She loves it when he does that.
The fire in his eyes.

Harley was humming happily in her steamy shower, simply enjoying the moment.
She was free.

Mr. J knocked on the door.
"Come in, puddin! I'm just in the shower."
He walked in and looked at her perfect body. Harley glanced over at him as he was breathing heavily, his mouth gaping. She giggled and splashed water in his face.
He suddenly got a serious look on his face.
"What did I say about splashing daddy?" he said sternly, turning towards the mirror to fix his hair, but still having a serious look on his face.
Harley knew he was playing, and went along with it.
"I'm sorry, daddy," she whined, exaggerating each word.
Mr. J couldn't keep back a smile as he continued to fix his hair.
"Oh, Harls.." he said quietly to himself.

Harley giggled again and turned off the shower, hopping out. She started walking out to go get a towel until Mr. J stopped her.
"I'm not letting you get my carpet wet again," he said as he went to get a towel himself. Harley stood on the small bathroom rug shivering with her arms crossed.
He came back and started drying her off, starting at her upper body.
"Thank you puddin," she said warmly. He just nodded and continued drying her off.
"Why do you need to shower anyway baby? You're just going to have to again later," Joker said in a flirtatious way, smirking at Harley. She laughed and ran her fingers through her wet hair.

He moved the towel down, drying her whole entire body until going behind her to dry her hair off.
"We need a hair dryer in this joint," Harley said blowing a piece of wet hair out of her face.
"Don't get needy, baby," Mr. J said in his deep throaty voice that turned on Harley like crazy. Whenever he spoke she got chills.
"Daddy will make sure you get a hair dryer," he promised as he went back in front of her and just stared at her body with the towel still in his hand. His chest heaved up and down as he tried to control himself.
Harley giggled and walked to the bedroom until Mr. J grabbed her by the hair and pulled her in front of him. "What do you say?"
"Thank you daddy."
"Good girl," he purred.
Joker let go of her as she went to find something to wear.

Harley was stuck. What could she wear? What will make him proud?

Put on that gold and black sequin dress. It always turns him on.

"Yeah, but I don't want him getting too playful," Harley giggled to herself at the voices.

Ooh, how about those black boyshorts and maroon crop tee? He'd love your classic black and red colors.

"Hm. Maybe," she responded.

Or that short black dress. Really pretty. He's never seen it before.

"What if he doesn't like it though?" she said, thinking hard.

Well, choose between those three.
What would he prefer?

"Whatever is sexier I guess," she exclaimed.

Eventually she decided on the short black dress. He's never seen it, but it would be crazy if he didn't love it. It was beautiful.

Next, hair. She decided to just keep it down but brush it out. She put on a nude lipstick and some mascara, then left everything else. What's the point? it'll probably just come off anyway.
Because he'll be touching your face so much.
Harley smiled at the thought.

She went out the bedroom and into the living room.
Harley loved this room. It's so cozy, with its brown simple walls, black brick fireplace, hardwood floors and soft black couches.

When she entered the first thing she noticed was Mr. J sitting on the couch, waiting for his harlequin.

Your harlequin is here, puddin.

Harley then noticed the large brown bear skin rug in front of the fireplace between the two couches. The coffee table was moved to the side against the wall.
Next to the rug was a black tray with golden handles, with two large bottles of grape soda on ice with wine glasses.

Mr. J noticed Harley and stood up, still wearing his boxers.
She could see by the look on his face he was looking at her appearance.

Please approve, please like it.

"You look amazing, baby," he spoke, slowly walking towards her.
He tilted her head and kissed her lips, stroking her back with one hand and the other stroking her hair.
He kissed her neck and nibbled at it. Harley moaned ever so quietly.

"I'm so glad to hear that," she answered.

Mr. J stopped and looked up at her. "What's wrong."
He could always see when Harley had something on her mind. He wouldn't let her deny it until she finally got it out of her system.

Harley knew this too, so she just swallowed and looked at the bridge of his nose.

"I was worried you wouldn't like how I looked.. What I was wearing."

Joker stared at Harley with a blank expression for a long time. They were still standing in the doorway.

Harley looked at her feet, uncomfortable.

Mr. J suddenly lifted her chin up to look at him.
"Harley, harley, harley.." he mumbled to himself.
"Harley, you are beautiful. You could have messy hair, gross makeup, and clothes from the trash. And I'd still think you're the.. The hottest lady on earth."

He had a very serious look on his face. Harley could tell he meant it. She knew how hard it was for him to say those kinds of things, and she appreciated it.

Harley smiled warmly and hugged him. He staggered back a bit but put his arm around her.

"I love you too, J," she said softly.