play

Harley giggled as Joker turned the ignition and the engine of their purple Lambourghini roared to life. He drove out of the parking lot before taking a sharp turn down the road into the city - their city - of Gotham, going the speed of light as all the vehicles passing looked like blue, pink and green swirls of colors all around them. Harley rested her head against the cream coloured leather seats, smiling and closing her eyes. Joker on the other hand was laughing his head off, putting down the window to let his muscular arm hang out the vehicle.
Harley started laughing with him, their laughs mixing together in symphony. A song.

Together, they were unstoppable. Nothing stood in their way. Not even the Bat.
They were the fire. They were inseparable. One couldnt live without the other. They needed each other, and that would never change.

Harley was about to put the window down before looking at her Mr. J.
"Permission, daddy?"
He glanced at his harlequin, still laughing. "Of course baby!"
Harley was glad her puddin' was in such a good mood. He hasn't been for a long time.
She rolled her window down and put her head out the window sticking her tongue out like a dog. She let half of her body hang upside down into the cold air of Gotham city, laughing along with her Mr. J.
She felt his ice cold hand grab her leg and pull her back into the leather seat. Harley looked at him with a pouty face. "What was that for?"
"I don't want my pumpkin falling out and being roadkill, do I?" he said smiling with his silver teeth flashing.
"Yes daddy.." Harley replied. She sat back in her seat bored, but when she looked at him she started feeling better, sitting up and biting her lip.

- JOKER'S POV -

She had that damn look on her face. She wanted me.
Well, she always does.
And so do I, damn it.
I need her.
I need Harley Quinn.
I looked over at her again, and she still had that look. Her blue orbs stared into mine, burning through my insides.
She wants me so bad. Always craving for even the slightest touch.
She can't live without me. Ever. But neither can I for that matter.
I taught her so well.

I grabbed her hand, and even that made her purr.
"Come on, puddin, you can go faster than that cant you?" she exclaimed, still staring at my eyes.
I growled and slammed the gas pedal down as far as it could go, looking at her.
"How's that?"
"Much better daddy."

God, I love it when she calls me that. Except it makes me crave her even more.

- AUTHORS POV -

"Can we play some music?" Harley asked looking towards the radio.
"Sure baby, whatever you like," Joker said keeping his eyes on the road.
Harley giggled and turned it on. All the built in speakers throughout the car began blasting music, as Harley started humming along.

Harley swayed to the music in her seat, Joker watching her as she started singing along.
He slowed down the car and pulled to the side of the road and stared at Harley, listening to her angelic voice.
"You sound amazing honey," he said lifting off his seat slightly and leaning towards his queen, licking his lips with wide eyes.
"Thank you puddin'," she replied in between lyrics, not noticing Mr. J inching closer and closer.
By the time the song ended Harley felt his hot breath on the side of her face, and she giggled putting her hand on his shoulder. They touched foreheads while he held her waist and snaked his arms around her body.
"Take your hair down baby," he whispered into her ear as she obeyed and pulled out her ponytails to let her shiny platinum blonde locks hang down around her shoulders.
Joker laughed quietly and ran his fingers through her hair.
"God..You're so..Good," he murmured, tracing the "puddin" letters on Harley's choker. She giggled and ran her hand down his bare chest. Mr. J then unbuttoned his white shirt and took it off allowing her to run her hand across his whole torso. Harley smirked and removed her "Daddy's Lil' Monster" shirt so she was in nothing but her red bra. J breathed heavier as his eyes darted from her body to her eyes.
"You're tempting me Harls," he growled quietly but loud enough for her to hear. "Don't you wanna wreck some havoc first?"
"Yes daddy," Harley sighed loudly, putting her shirt back on and sinking down in her seat.
J laughed, turning the ignition and peeling out into the road again.
"That will be later baby."