blood in the cut

(some violent content in this one)

~~~~

It was all in slow motion as Harley watched her lover doing the thing he loved most. Or one of them, at least.
A squeal escaped her lips, the knife expertly positioned right above the victim's heart.

"Cmon, J! Do it!" she beamed, strutting to her angel's side. J growled, aggressively thrusting the knife into the victim's chest.
A loud scream erupted from the victim, increasing J's adrenaline as he continuously stabbed the body in all the right places. He finished with a bow, Harley giggling in reply and clapping her hands. J smiled at her before twirling the knife in his hand and finishing with a violent stab into the victim's skull.

J dusted off his hands, taking a look at his now blood splattered white button down shirt. He smiled at that.
Harley watched her puddin as he put the knife in his jacket, following with a hiss of pain.

"Shit," J growled to himself as he held his arm carefully.

"B-baby, what's wrong? Did you cut yourself?" Harley asked, worry apparent in her voice.

"Apparently, I did. I do need to practice my knife skills a bit more, i'm getting pretty rusty," he spoke walking past Harley up the concrete stairs of their basement. Harley followed behind, making sure to help J position himself as he staggered from the pain.
He growled at Harley, his eyes shooting daggers before continuing to walk.

"I don't need your support, Harls. It's just a cut."

Harley pouted, both in annoyance and in worry.

"Just be careful, J."

"Got it, got it, got it.." he mumbled. Harley smiled at the memory those words brought.

They finally made it to the bathroom, J sitting on the toilet while Harley got the first aid kit.

"Roll up your sleeve, pretty please," Harley said in a nice tone as J cautiously did so, hissing at the pain again.

"Oh, baby..That's a bit more than a cut," Harley said, negative emotions running through her system because her Puddin' was hurt.

"Great."

Harley heard the sarcasm in his tone as she frowned and got out some supplies.

After 20 minutes or so of J refusing for Harley to take care of him and repeating the fact that 'he doesn't need her help' and so on, Harley finally wrapped the bandage around the cleaned wound, putting it into place as she got up and washed J's blood off her hands.

J got up, trying to brush off the fact that he was grateful Harley was there to take care of him as he walked out the door.
Harley sighed, J hearing it loud and clear as he groaned dramatically and turned around giving Harley a kiss on her cheek. He lingered there, his breath on her neck, before he turned around and left.

Harley giggled as she heard him mumble a "thanks" and turned back to cleaning off her hands.

~~

It should be any day now. Harley was sure of it.

J has been practicing his skills more often than usual, as well as convincing her to do so as well. He also stayed in his office more often, making lots of phone calls and being more tense. Harley almost felt the tension he gave off whenever he walked past her.

Even when she put on a revealing outfit every now and then, strutting into his office and sitting on his lap, he'd either get her to leave or pay no attention at all. But Harley knew he cared, he just had a lot of work to do. Especially right now.

It was morning, and Harley hummed a song as she drizzled syrup onto the waffles. She put each one on a plate, swaying her hips as she walked to the table and placed a plate in front of J. He smiled at her, his silver teeth glistening as she smiled back and sat down.

J watched Harley shove the waffles into her mouth, finishing them in a matter of minutes while he took his time.

Harley pouted, seeing he hasn't touched his food.
"Puddin, you love waffles! Why aren't you eating?"

J rolled his eyes before eating some, then putting the rest on her plate.

"You need it more than I do, Harls. And obviously like them more." He smiled at the end, Harley giggling in reply as she ate the rest.
J rotated his arm, his face showing a slight expression of pain but disappearing as soon as Harley noticed it. She knew that injury may hold them back from the plan, but J probably will just go through with it anyway. After all, this is their biggest plan yet.

"Mm, by the way.."

Harley looked into J's eyes, urging him to continue. J took this as a chance to tease Harley, rolling his neck and relaxing in the seat.

"Hm, maybe I shouldn't tell you."

Harley pouted, giving J her puppy dog eyes. She hated it when he did these things, but loved it at the same time. J leaned forward, tracing her lip with his finger.

"But how can I say no to that face?"

Harley leaned back so he couldn't touch her, a big grin on her pale face.

"I dunno, how can you?"

He purred, getting up and scooping up Harley in his arms, earning a squeal. He leaned forward, his breath near her ear as she impatiently waited for her lover to speak.
J bit her ear gently, before whispering in her ear.

"Tomorrow. Be ready."

---

THIS WAS SO SHORT AND BAD IM SORRY

honestly that's all i need to say but i needed to update
this is kinda a filler chapter but it's got some important info
wink wonk

and look at that face at the top it makes my heart happy