home

The helicopter ride would be a while. Harley was remembering when Mr. J carried her like they just got married into the helicopter, showering her with kisses all over her face.
They sat right next to each other in the helicopter, Harley leaning her head on his shoulder.

She looked at his Belle Reve guard outfit he was wearing, and giggled. Joker looked at her and smiled. "Whatcha laughing 'bout, Harls?"
"You're dressed like the finest Belle Reve guard," Harley said, staring up at him. Joker laughed and put his arm around her waist.
"So, what 'bout your grape soda on ice and bear skin rug Mr. J?" Harley asked seductively.
"Oh, I've got that in mind," he said flashing his silver teeth in a smile.
Harley giggled at the thought and sighed happily. Joker moved her onto his lap and she fell asleep with her arms wrapped around him.

***

Harley yawned, finally waking up to see the helicopter just landed. She stretched and noticed Mr. J was asleep. she ran her fingers through his hair to gently wake him up.
He growled and opened his eyes to see Harley's glowing face.
"We're home, puddin," she said getting up. Joker slowly stood up and started walking with her out of the helicopter.

Frost waited at the door for them, opening it and gesturing them through.
"Nice to have you back, Harley," he said smiling when she walked through. She looked back at him grinning.

Harley squealed when she saw their home. Yes, it was a nightclub, but above was their suite. She looked at every detail of the room. Everything was either black or gold. Lots of gold. Gold tables, gold walls, ceilings, even the white shiny tile flooring had gold engraved into it.
Beautiful.

Harley saw her beautiful glass cage her angel made her a while ago so she could dance in it. There was a tall golden pole in the center and also gold words reading "Property of Joker."
That way everyone could see her beauty, but not touch. In the center of the nightclub were golden stairs going to a beautiful throne where Mr. J would sit and watch.

Everything was beautiful. Just how she remembered it.

She felt Mr. J's hand grab hers as he led her towards two black doors that went to a staircase towards their bedroom. Harley remembered when she'd dance in her cage, keeping eye contact with Mr. J, who was watching her with fire in his eyes, breathing heavily. He looked like an animal trying to resist eating his prey. Soon he wouldn't be able to take it anymore and would disappear giving Harley the sign to leave her glass cage. A hand would grab her and lead her behind the black doors. First he would usually pin her to the wall, wrists held above her head and kiss her passionately for what felt like an eternity, then they'd stagger upstairs and into the bedroom laughing their heads off, and after that would be the moments Harley lived for.

Harley smiled, looking at her puddin to see a smile on his face as well. They went up the stairs and Mr. J opened the door gesturing her in.

It was also how she remembered it. In the center a king size bed with black sheets and blankets with red curtains hanging over on the sides, with lots of drawers for Harley's never-ending wardrobe. Connected to the bedroom was the bathroom, with a glass shower and large mirror at the sink that lit up.
The cool part was the walls of the bedroom. They were a dark brown with graffiti covering every inch of sanity, saying all kinds of Joker fraises and such.

Harley sighed. She couldn't stop smiling.
Joker came close in front of Harley, their bodies almost touching. "Daddy will be right back," he said, his lips just touching hers as he spoke. Joker loved it when he did these things to her. He knew Harley craved his touch. He barely kissed her, just letting their mouths barely touch each other. It made Harley fall to her knees, reaching towards him.
"Ah-ah, no touching yet," he said in his deep voice, his fingers just barely running down her arm as light as a feather. "That will be later," he bent down and whispered in her ear, and nibbled it.
He loved to see how long she could hold off before losing control. Her eyes were already burning as she slowly stood up.
"Go sleep. I'll be back when I'm ready," he said, stepping back and walking towards the door.
"But, puddin!" she pouted, with the most childish look on her face.
"Are you disobeying me? I said sleep," Joker said, raising his voice and staring into her soul.
"Yes sir-"
"Ah-ah, what did you say?"
"Yes daddy."
"Good girl." Joker kissed Harley's forehead and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

Harley huffed in frustration and sat on the bed. She dropped and lay down on her back, staring at the ceiling.

Home sweet home.

---------------------------
And the 5th chapter is finished! I hope you liked it, tell me what you'd maybe like more (or less) of, and the next chapter will be published soon! :)