Chapter 1

Viewer Digression Is Advised. There are Triggers, Read at Your Own Risk. PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOUR GOING THROUGH SOMETHUNG, I went through some shit too, so if you need to talk leave a comment.

2 years.
2 years of hiding.
2 years of running.
2 years no pack.
2 years just me and my fox. That's right I've been running for two years. I was forced into hiding when my parents the Alpha and Luna died in a Rouge attack, and my evil adopted brother took over and made me an Omega, because I was the only Fox-shifter . He started to rape me and so did the others, he abused me till I was almost dead. I hated him and the others so I left. Plain and simple. Now I'm running he is trying to track me down because I know to much, I shifted into my red fox and I haven't shifted out since. I sneak around and act like a normal fox. No one was to know I was a fox shifter.
Are we going to go hunting I'm hungry. My wolf Rose wined.
Soon, I think there is a log we can sleep in up there a little ways. I told her.
Ok just hurry. Rose is hungry. She said with a growl.
I laughed at her until I herd a twig snap I take a deep breath, rabbit right behind that stump up ahead. I started stalking it until it's ears twitch. Then it gives the case, I was half a step behind it until I herd a low growl I stopped a turned around to see one of the biggest wolf I've ever seen, besides my dad the Alpha. He had power radiating off of him but it was only a little. I think he is a third. He shifted and started to speak,
"You are coming with me. You scared of our dinner you need to be punished." He started walking towards me, I wimpered he kept coming until I turned to run until I realized there where about 20 wolves around me and the third.
Give in Katrin.
No way Rose! I'm not going to get stuck in an abusive pack again.
They must have saw I was off in space because I soon felt warm strong hands around me waist. I tried bitting and scratching but he was out of reach. I just decided to lay there limp.
You happy now Rose. I say with a lot of sarcasm.
Yes yes I am.
I realized that the person holding me stopped. He opened a cell door, it had hay on the floor and water and food bowls in the corner. He put me down and I ran straight towards the corner away from every one I hid under my tail. Every time someone enter the cell I wined a wimpered and they would leave it went one for days, I won't eat because the food might be poison all I had left to do is sleep.