Chapter 16

Everyone gasped and looked at me with disgust.
"No she didn't do that!" Jenny yelled at them. They visible relaxed. "She was raped." Then a big growl erupted through out the house. Then the door busted open and then I saw a very pissed off looking Jason. I went to run to only to realize I was strapped down to a bed. I saw everyone form a protective circle around me. I hood behind my tail.

Let me out! I need to have a talking to him. He has hurt you to many times! Kat let go and I'll take over and get you out of this place.

Ok.

I let her take over I was soon out of my bounds and I had shifted into my huge fox. We have to different shifting possibility and normal fox and a huge one the size of a wolf. We never used that one unless we were really upset and this is one of those times. Everyone stepped out of my way fear I might lash out. I looked him straight in the eye and growled. He did the same back but laced his Alpha tone in there. That really made Rose mad. She lunged at him pinned him in about 2 seconds and shifted.
"I, katrin lynn Mathews reject, Jason Trent Carson as my mate and I will leave your pack and become a rouge." Rose said her Luna tone come fully out. Everyone in the room gasp. Jason stopped and looked at me with a blank expression I got up not caring I was naked. I shifted and ran. As soon as I hit the boarded I shifted into my smaller fox and masked my sent. Back to a life as a rouge.

Jason's POV

As soon as I herd those words leave her mouth a froze, Kade gave me my body back and then I was just starting to process everything when she got up and left everyone fallowing her to see if she was going through with her plan. She did she ran and once she hit the border my heart broke. I started to get up when I felt my mother on top of me. She had me in a choke hold.
"Jow can you do this to her she was hurt all her life, she was scared and now she may never trust people again. You were her second chance and you made her life worse. She'll probably go kill herself now!" She yelled in my face her wolf was yelling at me. I saw Jenny with the same look. Did they know something I didn't. Them as soon as my mom got off me Jenny thought it was her turn. She lunged at me and started yelling.
"You Asshole, you just killed her inside, she did that out of fear!"
"Why!"
"She had and abusive pack and her parents died, her brother raped her, you idiot you wonder why she was scared of you and us. That's why!" I felt really bad now. I had to fix this before she gets hurt.