Chapter 6

I woke up to someone saying my name.
"Katrin? Katrin wake up, I'm not going to hurt you, I'm  Jason's mum. Please I wish to speak with you." I sighed and came out of my small ball and peeked out to see a middle aged women. With worrie heavy in her eyes. I shifted and covered myself with the blankets and my tail which I tried to hide. She stared at my ears for the longest time before I started to get nervous and tightly wrapped my tail around my self, then she came back to my eyes which I looked down from. "Hi I'm Lisa, current Luna of the Silver Moon Pack. I know you must have a lot of questions and I'll be happy to answer them, you can trust me." She said in a very slow calming voice.
"O-ok," I managed to spit out before I herd heavy foot steps coming towards the room. I looked around looking for an exit but there were none. I looked at Lisa who had a pissed of look on her face she had her back to me and had her hands out as if she were protecting me. Soon the door flew off its hinges I wimpered when I saw Alpha Jason standing there his eyes pitch black.
"Jason get put of here now." She comanded in her Luna tone which was stronger then an Alpha tone.
"No, I'm here to speak with her." He said the word wit such force I shifted and hid again.
"Jason nock it off. This is your Mate and your scaring her to death."
"Fine but he is taking over slowly I can't hold him back anymore." He left and Lisa turned back to me and said.
"His wolf I'd very controlling and he is upset about you so he can't help but be kinda mean, anyway back to what we were saying. Any questions?" We sat there all day talking she never once asked about my past. Not once, she must be a great Luna. I told her though,  not about my brother but about my parents and about my rouge life.
"Am I going to be a Luna then?" I asked in a shaky voice.
"Yes," She started but I wimpered then she quickly added "but not until your ready and I'll be there to help." I nodded my head I was in need to talk to my mate.
"May I see Jason, with you in here just in case. Your the only person I trust right now." She nodded her head and mind linked him to come.
"If you get to worked up tell me and I'll send him out I already told him to keep his ass in check or I'll beat it." I smiled and looked down at my hands.
"Hello Katrin." I herd Jason say in a soft and careful tone. I didn't look up, I was to scared at what I would see, would I see my brother and get scared, my dad and start crying, or will I see my mate, the one who so far was kinda nice but is another Alpha.
"Kat, I can hear your thoughts. Can you please start to explain?" I finally looked up but not at him at Lisa who was staring at him with the 'I'm going to kill you later' look. She must have felt my stair because she faced me so I lowered her gaze then I mind linked her.

I'm-I don't think I'm ready please tell him that I'm scared.

Ok sweety, please stay calm I won't let him lay a finger on him.

"Jason she's not ready, as you can see she is scared and nervous. Don't push her."
"Ok that's fine I acted like an ass so I need to earn her trust. How about I show you your room." He said looking right at me but I didn't dare looking up.
"I-Is it near Luna's?" I asked in whisper.
"I will a range that fallow me." I got out of bed and fallowed him with Luna and him shelding all the looks of the pack members which helped call me down. We went up some stairs and into a room that was all white but the bed and dresser.
"Thank you." I mumbled.
"Goodnight, I'll be right next door." Lisa said with a smile but then glared at Jason. She left and left us alone.
"Soo... there are clothes my sis dropped off in the closet, the bathroom is right there, and I'll be right across the room." He paused and leaned in a kissed one of my ears that where pined back in submission he whispered "I'm sorry, I will always love you too the moon and back my vixen." And then he left.