Chapter 24

Kat's POV

I herd Clair's car pull up and I knew Lynn was home which made me happy, I wanted to tell her what the Moongodess said. But ad soon as the door opened she flew right by me almost in tears, it looked like there were bruise marks on her wrist. I fallowed her up to her room and I herd her crying.
"Honey can I come in?" I asked in a very soft tone.
"No mom I'm-I'm ok." She replied and as soon as I was going say something I herd the door open and I herd heavy foot steps coming up the stairs and guess who it is? Jason.
"Yes Alpha?" I asked looking down.
"Nevermind that, what's wrong with Lynn?" He asked well actually demanded.
"Fine Alpha she's just upset about something." I said bowing my head in respect.
"You need to stop, you are not below me, come home." He said his eyes were pleading.
"Alpha I am lower and this is my home now, me and Lynn are very happy together." I said showing my neck just to piss him off. "Now Alpha I must speak with my daughter so may you leave, to give us some privacy?" I knew this would make him mad, he hate when I used to say 'my daughter'. He clenched his fists and simple said,
"Ok, I will leave you to your daughter." He spat out those words like they were garbage my wolf wimpered. He then spun on hid heels and left.
"Lynn? Sweetie I'm coming in ok?" I didn't here a response so I walked in to see her crying on her pillow.
"Mom, I met him and he was perfect but his Gamma I'd Jay and he had me in a choke hold and same with C. and we got scared and I left. Mom I don't know what to do!" She wailed like a seven year old. I walked over and picked her up and just held her and let her just cry, I know it's hard to go through a rejection I did it twice for the Moongodess's sake. We just sat there before she finally spoke.
"Why did Alpha come here?" She asked, she hasn't called him dad since that day, it is strictly 'Alpha'.
"I don't know sweetie. He must still feel bad for us. We are the Omegas after all." At least in this pack we weren't spit on.
"Mom," Lynn started "my mate is the Alpha of the Shifters pack, I would have to move if he didn't reject me." She started to sob again. I held her and cried with her, I would lose the only thing I ever loved that hasn't left yet. But I guess I'm not ment to be happy forever. We laid down in he bed and cried until we fell asleep, probably one of the last times together.

Hey guys I think I'm going to go back and forth between Lynn's POV and Kat's POV. Sound good? Tell me if it's not.