Chapter 26

Three Days Later

Lynn's POV

I can't believe it I'm going to live with my mate and rule a pack. This is what's going to happen, my mom and Jason are getting back together, we are merging with the Shifters pack, my parents will be Alpha and Luna until I reach the age of 15 then we will get the title. Right now I'm packing my stuff up to move to the Alpha floor, with Xavier. He's so sweet and caring. I love him so much.
"Baby?" Speak of the Angel and he shall appear.
"Yes?"
"Were ready to go, if you need more time that's ok." He asked softly still not opening my door. I was currently sitting on my suitcase and trying to sit on it at the same time trying to zip it.
"Xavier." I yelled forgetting he was right out side my door.
"Yes?" He asked openingmy door and burst in fits of laughter when he saw me.
"Yah, yah, just get over her and sit on this." I playfully growled at him. He pretended he was hurt and said,
"Wow, did you just call me fat?"
"Maybe. Just get over and help." I said trying to hold back a laugh. As soon as that was done we got in the car ready for the 3 1/2 hour drive to our new pack house.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Xavier's POV

We've been in the car for about one hour and Lynn's out cold on my chest. We got the whole back seats to ourselves, and I was laying across them, leaning my back on the door and Lynn was in between my legs with her head on my chest. I could tall she was having a bad dream because she kept squirming in my lap. I wanted to know why but she won't tell me.

Dude I figured  it out! My wolf yelled through our link.

What bro?

She's one of the famous Fox-shifters. Plus she's a 'promised' one. Don't know what that one means but I found out a little about her. Have fun X. I hear those can be feisty when they want to.

Just remember you have to deal with her fox.

I cut the link when Lynn started to shake in my arms.
"Baby, please wake up. Your ok I'm right here." I  whispered in her ear she calmed down and snuggled closer to me. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with her.

Hey guys one more chapter and the books over, don't worry there will be a second book. But I need a small break from writing. I don't know what should happen in the next book so give me some ideas. Sooty about the really long chapters then the really short ones. I'm trying. Love you all. 😘