Chapter 27

Kat's POV

We all stopped at a rest stop. I walked over to Lynn's car to see her snuggled on top of Xavier and they were both sleeping.
"Luna, I wouldn't wake them. They had a long talk before they feel asleep and then Xavier stayed up watching her until a cupple of minutes ago." One of Xavier's pack mates said. I nodded my head before mind linking Jason.

'Come here please?'

'Honey im busy, I'll be there in a sec.'

Fine if be wants to play that game then I am to. I screamed at the top of my lungs and of course everyone came running to me even sleepyhead 1 and sleepyhead 2 got out of the car and checked on me.
"What!  Kat are you ok? " Jason asked in a panicked voice.
"Yah. You wouldn't come and they weren't up, so I screamed." I said in a confused tone.

Nice mom. I'm so using that on Xavier.... he has...  selective hearing.

I herd Lynn's giggly voice in our mind link. I gave her a look and she giggled again making every one look at us weird.
"Honey," I herd my Mates wonderful voice and I felt his hands wrap around my waist. I hummed so he knew I herd him. "Let's go to bed."
"But it's only 7, I'm not tiered." I said looking at him pouting.
"Just remember little Vixen I haven't marked you yet." He mumbled on the spot where he would market me and I had to hold back a moan.

I woke up to feel and arm around my waist and I thought back to last night he marked and we fully mated. I got out from his grasp and walked to the mirror and looked at the mark. It had a wolf howling at a Crescent moon and under was Jason's name.
"Beautiful." I turn around to see him staring at me with love in his eyes. "I'm glad you ran onto my territory." He said giving me a hug.
"Me too. I love you Jason." I mumbled into his chest.
"I love you too my sweet Vixen."