Chapter 9

Don't you hate it when you wake up because the suns right in your eyes no matter where you move. I tossed and turned until I felt tingles move up and down on my arms.
"Vixen please wake up so the doctor can look at your eyes." I opened my eyes to see Jason, Luna and Alpha, and the doctor. They were all staring at me I felt uncomfortable. Jason must have noticed because he let out a warning growl. He came and embraced me in a big warm hung. I coward away.
"Please don't be scared.b he pleaded. Then the memories of last night came back and I coward into the bed even more. He acted just like my old Alpha. Speaking of him he's probably pretty close so I need to leave.

As much as I hate leaving we can't let our mate get hurt, I'll block his mind link with me and we will leave tonight.

Rose I agree.

"Vixen stop talking to your fox. I need you to look at the light." Jason said with pleading eyes. I did what he said and looked into the light. Once he was done the Alpha came up to me. Now I was terrified I tried to hide behind my tail but it was strapped down. So I shifted. The Luna Lisa came and pulled Alpha away from me the she did the same with Jason. The she came by me and gave me a morph suit. It let's you shift with out becoming naked when you shifted back.
"You get very nervous a lot and you must be going through a lot of clothes so I got you this don't worry the boys are gone. Shift and put it on." Lisa said in a very calming voice. I knew I couldn't let her see my body it was black and blue all over and all the scars. She must have saw my hesitation because she turned around. I shifted and put on the suit then tapped her on the shoulder.
"My dear, why would you do that?" She ask I just shrugged my shoulders. She cane in and hugged me. I actually trusted her, she reminded me of my mother.
"May I go on a walk bye my self?" I was going to escape now.
"Of corse my dear call me if you need me." She said smileing she handed me a phone with a case just like the morph suit so it would not break when I shifted. I nodded and headed towards the door I shifted and took of at a fast walk and once I hit the sent line I was gone. I ran at a dead sprint me and my fox were upset but it was for the best. Then just as I was about to leave the state I herd a pained howl it broke my heart but I had to keep going.