Chapter 13

I wake up and immediately feel bile rise in my throat. I rush to the bathroom and throw up whatever was in my stomach, I feel some one behind me holding my hair.
"Kat, would you like me to call the doctor?" Jason asked in a soft clam voice. Once I was done I told him that I just wanted to go back to bed. I went and crawled into bed and fell into an uncomfortable sleep.

Jason's POV

I wake up to kat running to the bathroom, I got up and ran after her, as I ran into the bathroom I saw her throwing her insides down the tolet. I ran over and held her hair from getting dirty. Then I asked, mindful of my tone, "kat, would you like me to call the doctor?" She told me she just wanted to go to bed she crawled in and fell asleep. I went over and laid a hand on her head and felt it was hot. I decided to mind link Jenny, she was our female doctor.

Jenny can you come up to my room, kat's not feeling well.

Sure thing Alpha can you tell me some of her symptoms?

Yah, she was throwing up and she feels really hot.

Ok thank you I'll be right up.

I'm nervous. I know the big bad Alpha shouldn't be  nervous but I am, last time she was visited by Jenny she ran away from me. Twice. A knock at the door brought me out of my thoughts. 
"Come in." I mumbled.
"Hello Alpha,  how is she?" She asked taking out  stuff from her bag.
"Well, she hasn't thrown up and she is really hot and she keeps tassing and turning. I don't know." I said while looking a kat mumbling in her sleep.
BPlease leave the room so I can examine her." I didn't want to go but a doctors order is a doctors order. I left and wondered what our future will be like together.