Chapter 12

Jason's POV

I can't belive what's happening. Why was he telling her to watch her back. Right now I'm standing he holding my beautiful Vixen, watching Alpha Branded get torn apart. How dare he hold her like that and not to mention holding my mother down.
"J-Jason?" Kat asked.
"Sweetheart, do you have something to tell me?" I said in a probably too stern of a voice because she wimpered and lowered he gaze from mine. Then I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head. I knew my mother had slapped me and then my mate was pulled away from me. When I turned around to look I saw my mum holding my crying mate. Both of there eye's were glossed over which ment they were mind linking. It's weird fox shifters can mind link with anyone. I growled at the thought of her crying because of me. Then I felt my dad holding me back as the both walked away.
"Son, we need to discuss what happened. She's with your mother she'll be fine." He told me with a slight growl in his voice.
"She's my mate I should be holding her." I said rasing my voice at him.
"Knock it off! Your her mate and your hurting her more!" He yelled in he Alpha tone. I looked over to kat and realized her and my mother were staring at us. I looked into kat's eyes and saw fear. Was she really scared of me?

Kat's POV

I was scared of him. My fox won't talk to me, my mate is yelling, and he just killed someone! He acts so much like my brother.
"Kat, I know what you told me was kinda a lie. Can you please tell us what happened." Lisa asked. She told me not to call her Luna, because I was a soon to be Luna. I couldn't look away from him. I knew it was Jason but it didn't feel like it. I knew what I had to do. I had to let it all out. Years of hiding and not telling has left me broken. I needed to fix that. I nodded my head slowly. Then she asked, "Do you want Mark and Jason in there." She said pointing to the room we were heading towards. I looked at her weird I had no idea who Mark was. She must have understood my look because she added. "Mark is my mate and Jason's dad, which means he is currently the Alpha." I nodded my head again, they came over but not close, as if the thought I was a grenade about to explode.
"I was about 13 I had shifted and me and my parents went for a walk, then rouges jumped us, my father died protecting my mother and she died protecting me. I ran back home to find I no longer had my room on our Alpha floor and that my brother had taken over Alpha's duty. He was 16 at the time and he was a wolf. We didn't know why but just went with it. Then after about a year he started abusing me and so did the other pack members. So not only did I have to sleep out side I also had to hide my pain. Then when I was 15 he-" I had to stop I couldn't tell them that. I looked around and saw everyone wore blank faces. I calmed down and started again. "Then when I was 15 he started to rape me." I was cut off by Mark and Jason growling which made me nervous, but I continued. "He raped me until I ran away, when I did I was 19 and now I'm 21. I was a rouge for 2 years, and they were chasing me because they needed a punching bag and a housekeeper." I told them everything, my parents my brother... well maybe not everything, but if I told him one rouge raped me in the last week he would kill me, the rouge found out I was a shifter and raped me using drugs. I can't tell them that I decided. I looked up to see Jason siting there mind linking someone. So I took the opportunity and crawled into his lap and fell asleep. The first peaceful sleep in forever.