Chapter 8

3 days later

"Vixen wake up foods ready." I herd Jason say in my ear, and from the smell of it, it was bacon. I hate bacon it makes you fat.

"No I'm not hungry." I mumbled and rolled over and tried to go back to sleep.

Kat, his wolf keeps telling me we need to eat. Do you know what's going on.

Rose it's to early. And no just tell him to shut up I don't want to get fat. I'm just getting skinny.

You only weigh 93 pounds. That's unheathy. I'm telling his wolf.

You made a promise rose.

To bad I'm breaking it for your health.

"Why would you hide this from me." He asked in a hurt tone.
"Leave me be." I said in my strongest voice.
"Very well, I will not push you today but you will be seeing a doctor tomorrow." As he said that he left the room. I ran into the bathroom and shut the door and locked it. I started looking for it. Found it, my silver blade. Jason doesn't know I have it, I hid it when I got here.

Katrin knock it off. I'll tell him.

You know rose I really don't care, It calms me down. I need this.

You left me no choice. I'm telling him Katrin.

I plunged it down into my wrist, cutting for each thing that's wrong with me.
Fat
Ugly
Too Tall
Dumb...
18 cuts later I started to move to my hips when I felt arms wrap around my waist and knock the blade out of my hands. I didn't feel the tingles so I knew it wasn't Jason. I turned around to see Luna Lisa holding me crying she picked me up and started to carry me to the hospital but we got interrupted by my very pissed off looking mate. Lisa said something to him and then 3 huge looking gards grabbed him and started to pull him away. I was scared for him so I jumped out of Luna's hands and started to run to him but was stopped by 3 more big men running at me I wimpered and started to cry and coward into the corner. Which made Jason really mad he through the men off him and came and pushed the guys who were surrounding me out of the way. He picked me up and I hid behind my tail while he growled at anyone who got with in 5ft of me. He was saying calming things in my ears and soon a feel into a restless dreamless sleep.
----------------------------------------------------------------------