Chapter 5

Jason's POV

3 weeks.
She has been gone for 3 whole weeks. I miss her. I want to see her smile for real not a fake, 'I don't need your pity' smile.
I need to find that asshole who beat her up, it smelt like a different pack. I haven't left her since the atack. A knock at the door pulled me put of my thoughts.
"Come in." I said not it caring who it was. My mother and father walked in. They had taken over the pack well I'm here.
"Son, you need to eat." My father said in his Alpha tone which has no affect on me becuse I was the real Alpha.
"No, not until she wakes up. " I stated coldly.
"Now I am your mother, so you will go shower, eat and get some sleep or so help me, I don't kill you. " She said in her 'I'm your mother do it now' tone. Now that one still scared me.
"Fine but come get me if she changes."
"Of course hun." She said shoving me out of the room. All I can do now is wait.

Alpha wake up its katrin. I herd my beta, Mike say through the mind link.
I'll be over as soon as possible. I linked back and went and got dressed as quick as possible. I grabbed a sweatshirt and sweatpants for kat when she gets up. And I left to get to the hospital.

Katrin's POV

Wake up kat, he wants to see us. And I miss him. Rose said through the mind link.

I'm trying shut up.

I words to open my eyes a little bit, and what I saw scared the living day lights out of me.  I screamed and fell off the bed to only be caught by big strong arms. He pick me up and placed me on the bed. He was going to hit me like that man did. I started to hyperventilate, and I shifted. I dug into the blankets, and hid.  Then I stretched my hearing out.
"Honey, she scared. Wouldn't you be. You need to calm down before you hurt her." A women's voice said.
"I don't care! She's my mate.  She shouldn't be scared." I wimpered when he said that then I felt someone pick me up. I yelped in surprise and pain as he had touched on of my bruises.
"Jason put her down now, before you lose your balls." I felt him growl which made me wimper louder. Then I was placed back down and I curled into a tight ball. I herd yelling, growling, wimpering (me), and fighting. This is just like my old pack. I just stayed in my tight ball and talked to rose.

Are you upset too, rose?

Yah he is going to hit us. His wolf just growls at me when I try to speak with him. He just burned a bridge he won't fix easily. I'm sorry.

It's ok let's try and get some sleep. And rose?

Yah

Don't let me shift. I want to stay like this until I trust someone.

Ok, night kat.

Night rose.

And with that I went to bed.