Chapter 19

4 days later

I haven't left my room since the news. The only one I talk to is Lynn. I have decided that I'm going to adopt her. Jason is worried about me but I don't care, I get that this child wasn't mine and Jason's, but he should help me through this.
"Luna, Alpha wish to speak with you." Lynn said, she has been staying in my room since the news spread through the pack, Jason thinks I'll hurt myself so she's watching me.
"Tell him I don't want to talk." I asked sitting up in bed to go pee.
"He said he's coming anyways, he also said you need to get up and moving." She said going towards the door to open it. I got up and went into the bathroom.
"Honey, please come out. The pack needs you." I knew it was Jason. I opened the door to be crushed into a rock hard chest. "Don't scare me like that again." He mumbled into my hair. I nodded.
"Hey I have a question, can I adopt Lynn?" He seemed shocked by what I said.
"Um I guess. Let me go get the papers." He let go of me and left then I turned around to see Lynn crying.
"Honey why are you crying?" I said walking over to give her a hug.
"I haven't had a mother since I was 5. No one every wanted me, now some one does." She said still trying to hold back sobs.
"Come here daughter." I said trying to hold back sobs of my own she ran into my arms and we sat on the floor crying. Then she said something I thought I would never here.
"Mom, I love you. Thank you." I squeeze her tighter when Jason walked in.
"Ok kat, all you need to do is-. Are you guys ok?" He said running over to make sure we weren't hurt.
"Were fine, just happy." I say hug Lynn so tight she might pop.
"Baby your hugging her to tight." Jason said pulling my hands off of her. My fox growled at him. He backed away while Lynn hugged me tighter.
"

Mom can I sleep with you tonight." Even though she's 13 she still wants to sleep with me. "The night before my parents died I slept in my mom's bed. I was just wondering if I could tonight." She said trailing off at the last part.
"Come on." I said pulling her off the floor. I led her to the bed helped her strip and get in to bed then I tucked her in.
"Jason can you grab a few more blankets and have men bring all her stuff over."
"Kat I have some Alpha stuff to do. I'll send some men up to help you. I'm sorry love. By the way, the papers are on the night stand." With that he left and was replaced by two men.
"Hello Luna we are yours and Lynn's gards. My name is Mike and this is Nick. We were sent up here by Alpha to do some things for you."
"Um hi, just call me Kat. Can you grab some more blankets and can you get some guys to grab Lynn's stuff from the orphanage."
"Yes Luna- I mean Kat. Be right back." The both said leaving me and Lynn in the room alone.
"Mom are you going to accept Alpha Jason?" Lynn asked sitting up in bed.
"Um I don't know, he hurt me when he freaked out about my baby, but I think I will. As long as you like him. Do you?"
"Yah I mean he scared me and everyone else when you were gone but I think we can help fix that."
"Ok I'll tell him as soon as possible. Now go to bed."
"Yes mom. Night."
"Goodnight sweetie."
"Kat?" Nick said. "I have all her stuff in the room next door and here's the blankets."
"Ok thanks nick. What happened to Mike?"
"Alpha called him."
"Ok night." He nodded in response I crawled into bed next to Lynn and she was petting my tail while she fell asleep. Just as I was about to fall asleep I herd Jason come in.
"Jason" I mumbled.
"Yes love?" I said very quiet to make sure we don't wake Lynn.
"I accept you to be my mate." I said just on the brink of falling asleep. I felt him crawl into bed next to Lynn and I saw him put his arm around her and she snuggled closer to him still holding my tail. Thank you Moongodess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Dream~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up walking on a beach. Is was warn but not to warm and the water felt wonderful on my toes. I was also in a white long flowing dress.
"Hello Katrin." A beautiful voice said. I turned around to see a about 25 years old with long bloond in the same kind of dress as me but hers was a rose colored.
"Who are you?"
"Why, I am the Moongodess." She said. I bowed down to her. "Child raise your head I have something to tell you." I did what I was told and looked at her with aw. "You daughter will become a fox shifter like you when she shifts. I myself am a fox shifter. She will have a hard life along with you. Hunters are trying to track you down. Their having a hard time because they can't tell you apart but the were wolves can so you must be careful who you see."
"But how am I supposed to hid ears and a tail, and how come I can't see yours?"
"Oh dear one trust you mother, I will have these laying under your pillow." She pauses to pull out two necklaces. They are lockets and inside of mine is a picture of Lynn and her name is ingraved into it and hers has a picture of me with my name ingraved into it. "They will hid your tail and ears from everyone but if you take them off you can see them again. The are unbreakable and no one can take them off of you. It will burn them if they have bad intentions. Lynn will shift tomrrow and so will you."
"But I have all ready shifted. How can I shift again for the first time tomrrow?"
"Your fox fur is turning white along with Lynn's. It will show that your guys are the next Moongodess. You both will also have a very protective nature about your loved ones. There will also be a lot of power radiating off of you, so wolves might be scared of you guys but trust me you met train and stick together. Now I must go soon but I want you to meet some one." I looked behind me and there was my mother and father holding a baby.
"Whose baby is that?" I asked the Moongodess.
"That is your little boy. Your mother and father love him. Did you have a name for him?" She asked, I had one chosen out if it was a boy.
"Oscar."
"What a wonderful name for a beautiful baby boy. Now I must go. I will help you out as much as possible. I am your garden and my son is Lynn's garden. We are here always remember that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Of Dream~~~~~~~~~~~~