Epilogue

Lynn's POV

"Mom do I really have to go through with this?" My daughter Myah asks. She's sixteen today and we're throwing a huge party for her.
"Come on sis I had to have one. Just go with it it'll be fun!" Seith my oldest. He will take over Alpha position when he turns twenty and he's nineteen now! He's really protective over her and so is Xavier.
"I know Seithy, but it would be more fun if grandma and grandpa were here." Myah says with a sad look on her face. My and dad died two years ago, mom need to be the next Moongodess for our old one has served her life to it and now can go live happily with her mate and kids up there. Dad soon fallowed because he couldn't handle life without mom. He told me these word.
"Life always offers you a second chance it's called tomorrow. You have to let people go. Everyone that's in your life are ment to be in your journey, but not all of them are ment to stay till the end." He said those words to mom when she was upset or scared but he never told me them until he was lying on a hospital bed about to die. He died talking about mom and all the good times they had with us and we miss them a lot.
I saw Connor, Myah's best freind in the whole world as she would put it walks over and hugs her while she crys on his shoulder. We all think those two will be mates. Which will work out because Connor is the soon to be beta of the pack.
"Honey, she'll be ok. Come on let's leave them alone." Xavier says pulling me out gently. "Are you ok? I know that you get very upset about that subject because you and Myah were very close to your mom and you both got her genes." He starts to rambl on and I kiss him gently on his nose and he is instantly quiet.
"I'm fine, I kniw I'll see her again in a long time and I just remember what dad said. Let's go make sure her party's ready, she turns sixteen at 5:23 pm which I only one hour away!" I say pushing him towards the kitchen where she will have her party.

"One minute. Now baby girl you are never going to mate, no kissing hugging and.... oh! No marking." Xavier says into Myah's ear and her face falls.
"No honey he's kidding. I want grandbabies some day. No sit down and let the boys in she's sixteen in 10 seconds. 10 seconds pass and she's looking around all the boys but frowns when she doesn't see him. I mean all the boys over 14 are in this room,..... besides Connor.
"Xavier where is Connor?" I ask him in a whisper.
He tried to speak but was cut of by a huge growl and a deep voice says "mine!" Then I see Connor running and picking Myah up as she giggles. You can see all the other boys frowning in disipontment but they quickly get over it and clap for Myah and Connor.
Everything's perfect, I gave my mate, my mom's watching over me, Seith doesn't have his mate but is traveling tomorrow to look for her and now my baby girl has her mate and it's he best friend. Everything's right in the world right at this moment.