Chapter 18

"You even mention what I did or am going to do, I will kill her." I shuttered as his hot breath hits my neck. Then Luna Lisa comes running towards me I try not to flinch away so I don't hug her back. Then Alpha Jason asked in a harsh tone.
"What did he say?!" I don't answer.
"Answer me or I swear I'll-" He started but then Alpha Mark said.
"I'll show you your room." I nodded and out of the corner of my eye I see him grab my tail, I yelp in pain.
"You are my mate you do not disrespect me!" He yells with full Alpha tone.
"Im no longer your Mate you rejected me." I mumble back.
"Come on." Alpha Mark helped me up and gave a command to Alpha Jason through the mind link. We walked up three flights of stairs and down to the end of the hallway. "Here. I'll have the Omegas bring you food and clothes." I nodded and went to lay down but a knock at the door made me get back up and open the door to see a girl about 14 years old.
"Hi my name is Kat, what's yours?" She shakes her head, "What can you not speak to me?" She nods. "Come here for a sec" She fallowed me into the room and I chose that door. "You can talk I won't tell. What's your name?"
"Lynn."
"Why are you a Omega?"
"Well after you left Alpha Jason went all ape shit and made any female orphan over 10 an Omega and the males started to train." She said with a sad smile. I was about to say something but then she got up stiffly and simple said "I must go Alpha is looking for me."
"Ok but who is the actual Alpha."
"Alpha Jason he challenged Mark after you left and won."
She left and Jenny came in and did my ultrasound but when she was done she left without telling me anything. Then she came back with streaked cheeks from crying.
"Your baby died." I broke down. I couldn't hold it in anymore.