Chapter 14

I woke up to someone lay shaking me.
"Don't worry Luna, my name is Jenny, I'm the female pack doctor. Jason wanted to have me check one you." I nodded and she started when I herd Rose mumble something.

What did you say Rose?

Nothing...

Rose, start talking now or Jason will sleep on the couch tonight.

Ok, ok, but you can't freak out. Ok so when the rouge raped us he made you pregnant and I didn't want you to know so I have been hiding all the symptoms from you but they were getting strong and I couldn't help it, so that why you feel horrible.

Oh no. I'm doomed, what will Jason say, will he think I'm a slut, that I cheated on him. What if the pack thinks that. What if-

"Luna! Calm down, you were having a panicked attack. Luna, you will always be loved if not by you mate then he's an asshole. Tell him. Worry about the pack later." I took a deep breath, I knew he would hate it because he hasn't even marked me yet, he was going to be upset but I  still want to keep the child.
'Please tell him to come back, thank you." I told her and she bowed and left then ad fast a lighting he was in the room on the bed next to me.
"What happened?" He asked in a snappy tone, I wanted to be mad at him but this was more important.
"Jason, I'm pregnant, and it a rouge." As soon as I finished I felt a sharp pain in my neck that just intensified more and more before I started to get dizzy. Then I saw someone rushing in and pulling me away from him. I looked and saw blood everywhere, but whose was it? I looked at everyone. The whole world seemed like it was in slow motion. When I saw no one was bleeding everything snapped back to real life. I felt so much pain in my neck and my whole body. I saw blood all over my clothes. It was me. I was bleeding. At this point it seemed like everyone was in this room. I started to panic. Just then someone pull me up onto a bed and started rushing my somewhere. I no longer cared I could die for all I cared. He obviously didn't want my child so if he doesn't want it then I leave with it. I started to close my eyes but to only be yell at by some one saying. "Luna don't you dare close your eyes." To late I wanted to. I could leave this abusive world and join my mother and father.
'Good bye Jason.' I mind linked him and With that I closed my eyes.