Chapter 23

Lynn's POV

I can't belive mom let me go. (On phone)
Me: "Hey Clair! My mom let me go, when will you be here?"
C: "Awesome! I always knew your mom was cool. I can be there in 4 minutes. How's that sounds?"
Me: "Good. See you then."
I hung up the phone and waited for her. She is like my best friend. She helped me through the loss of my birth parents and she didn't look down on me when I was an Omega. She came and got me and we went to the human city because they have a bigger mall. Once we got there she pulled me into her favorite store, Mercies. We spent about 3 hours in the first half of the mall, then I dragged her to my favorite store Rue 21. After we finished the whole mall, we decided to put our bags in the car and get something to eat at the Burger King right next to the mall. As soon as we got to the entrance I smelt this amazing sent, it was like pinapples and chocolate.
"Lynn what's wrong? Rouges?" C asked.
"Do you smell that?  It smells wonderful!" I exclaimed.
"Lynn that's you mate! Go!" She yelled pushing me into Burger King. The place was filled with all the football players and a few soccer players, there must have been a game. As soon as we walked in all eyed were on us, then Jay got up with he group of man whores stalking towards us. We started to back up only to find a wall, the were were wolves from the neighboring pack we had signed a treaty with them so we share the Human City.
"What is the 'Alpha's' daughter scared?" Jay snickered at us coming closer, he was the soon to be Gamma (third) of the Shifters pack. "You know I should mark you and then your family will have to give up your pack, and our pack will be one of the most feared packs in the world. Sounds like a good idea right?" He questioned me with a sick smile on his face. C was no long any help she was hiding behind me.
"Please just leave us alone." Some of the other backed off knowing we were uncomfortable but the man whores didn't move instead the just laughed.
"Guys she said back off, just let them go." One of the soccer boys said taking a step towards Jay and his crew.
"Stop yourself man before I make you an Omega." I flinched back at his words, and so did the guy for he backed down.
"Come on your coming with us." He stated, every one but the people gasped at what he said. He reached out and grabbed my wrist and I screamed he was trying to pin me and mark me.
Then I herd some one growl "MINE!" it sent shivers down my back.

Mate! Mate! That's our mate! He's  come to save the day! My fox Liv was singing in my head.

"Leave her alone now!" The voice boomed, but I sounded like he used an Alpha voice. Then I saw him coming storming in through the back door. He had blonde hair that fell perfectly, he had dark blue eyes, I could see he had a 8 pack through his shirt."Step down  now Jay!" He growled and finally Jay let go of my windpipe and I could breathe I then saw one of his friends do the same with  C. I crawled over to her and we hugged each other, oblivious to my mate talking to Jay.
"We need to get out of here I'm scared." I said in a hurt tone, I was leaving my mate of course I would be upset.
"Ok, let's go. I'm sorry about your mate." She said helping me up and before they noticed we got in her car and she dropped me off. I ran by my mom who was trying to talk to me, I went into my bathroom and looked in the mirror and saw black and blue hand prints on my neck and on my wrist. I just sat and cried into my knees on the bathroom floor.