Introduction

"I promise that I will read this entire chapter."

Hah! Since you'd promised me to read this chapter, so please do read it especially where the PLAGARISATION is mentioned.

DEDICATION
To everyone who has been through a lot of things in their pasts.

EPIGRAPH
"Whatever you love, that is your weakness."
–Holly Black, Ironside

ABOUT
Meet Lennox Renovales, the girl whose known as the "Troublemaker" for making all the teachers gone mad, trying to teach her a lesson by throwing her into a detention class for countless times.

Meet Lucas Donovan, the bad boy who makes all the girls fall in love with him in a split second because of his good-looking face and perfect body figure and all the fortune he owns despite the fact he's actually the dumbest turd – as Lennox would call.

When the two of them meet by intentional accident, endless fights happen and none of them would want to back away.

But what would happen if there's something coming up against them? Are they going to fight together?

AUTHOR's CAUTIONARY ADVICE
All rights reserved.
Copyright by ©Idah Hamdani

No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any forms or by any means electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the prior permission of the copyright owner and the publisher of this book.

This is a work of fiction. All the names of the characters, places, organisations and events portrayed in this book are either products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. If there's any relation to the events or people in real life, living or dead, it is purely coincidental.

This book is rated PG 15 due to the usage of strong language (vulgar slang or other offensive phrases)
Read it at your own risk because this book is completely unedited.
Please, excuse me if you find any grammar mistakes and misspells.

This book is neither copied from any other resources nor stolen from any of the works from the other authors in this application program or the authors from other companies.

Do not plagiarise this story. Plagiarism can be subjected to judicial punishment by law. You've been warned.

PRODUCTION OF THIS BOOK
Starts: 25th February 2016
Ends: 20th November 2018
Published: 01st January 2017, 00:00

AUTHOR's WORDS OF GRATITUDE

Thanks to all of my friends (zeebluess ,_Faezahpgi ,MorganHaste ,Nurul_Najidah , @Sarah_hh15, Abby and Alya) for being supportive and for listening to me, babbling about my stories. Although, they get easily annoyed every time I come up with a new story because I still have more stories to write, deep down, I know they care. They are the only people who know how crazy I am and I know they're the insanely craziest people I know among the other craziest group of people I'd known. I'd never met any people like them, they are unique and weird, most of the time. They'd made me laugh through the whole day and make a joke out of something abnormal.

And thanks to you too from the bottom of my gratefully-still-working heart for having my book in your library. I really appreciate it. And all of your comments and votes would mean the world to me because I want to know your own perspectives about this book.

I hope you enjoy one of my works of literature and read it with abundant of joy.

I hope you take this seriously. And if I find out someone who plagiarises any of my stories, don't expect that I'll just be sitting my ass down and lean back.

I'll hunt you down