Chapter 51 | Odd But Loving It

Lennox's POV

Everything was sore the moment I woke up. My head was still throbbing, the sun ray from the window  blinded me for a second and I hissed in pain as I moved a muscle. I wondered how did every single part of my body get all these pains? All I remembered what happened last night was Ned threw me in the back seat of his car and the rest of it was elusive.

I frowned as I perceived that I was in bed in a room that I didn't recognise or be familiar with. I turned my head sideways and found a framed photograph on a nightstand beside the bed. With less energy left in me, I grabbed the picture to see who might own this room and oddly enough, the picture in the frame turned out to be me, the one that Tyler took with me when we were sitting on the grass at the park with my eyes covered with my hands and my tongue stuck out.

Could I be in Alice's room? Because the last time I saw this photograph was in her room that Luke and I—

Hang on.

Could it be...

Promptly, I sat myself up in surprise to realise that I shouldn't be here but in that instant, I regretted for getting up like that because the throbbing headache was murdering me and it made me feel like I just bang my head on a wall repeatedly. Plus, my stomach didn't feel well—probably, because I didn't eat dinner last night and accidentally drank a huge glass of alcohol that a prick tricked me to drink.

"Fuck," I hissed and winced, rubbing my forehead instantaneously.

"You should've lay down for a little longer before getting up," I suddenly heard Luke's voice in this room from the doorway.

I looked up at him and saw him approaching me without his shirt on. His body was full of bruises and I could see there was a cut on his lips. He probably had picked a fight with someone at school while I was gone. Seeing him shirtless made me flush in red all of a sudden before my eyes enlarged in astonishment and I looked down at myself forthwith to ensure that I was still in my clothes.

"Don't worry, I haven't done anything to you. Yet," he sat beside my leg on the bed.

"H-how...how did I—"

"It's a long story," Luke placed his hand on my leg that was still underneath his quilt. "You need to—"

"Wait, I feel...," I covered my mouth immediately and rushed off toward the door that had been left ajar just right in front of his room which I assumed it was a bathroom since I saw a white porcelain sink in there.

I pushed open the door with my hand and directly crouched in front of a toilet, puking up everything I'd got left in my stomach. It was surely agonising to throw up when I hadn't eaten anything yet since last night. Luke stepped inside the bathroom and pulled my hair back while stroking my back, hoping it'd relieve the pain.

"I feel awful," I coughed.

"Did you eat anything before you got drunk?" Luke's voice laced with concern, flushing the toilet for me.

"I only had breakfast," I shook my head. Then I realised that my pants was ripped and there were scrapes on my knees. I frowned at them. "When did I get these?"

"I'll tell you later. But now, you need to eat something and get those cleansed," he helped me to stand back on my feet, held my arms, carefully not to touch the swollen part that I'd got no idea how it appeared like that as he led me toward the sink, so that I could wash my face. He left me in the bathroom, it seemed like he could sense that I needed my privacy.