{1}

April 26th
-
"Wake yo ass up Tyra!"

My eyes slowly open to see my irra ass mom yelling at me.I look over at my clock seeing it's only 6:09.What could my mom possibly want at 6am like people don't need sleep.

"Yes Mom." I say my voice still raspy from just waking up.

"Didn't I tell yo football head ass to finish packing yesterday !" She said looking around my room.She swear she have jokes but all her shit be lame.

"Sorry Mom I got tired I'm gonna finish when I wake up"I say turning back over and getting back in the covers.

"NO YOU GET YOUR ASS UP NOW AND FINSH PUTTING THIS SHIT UP!"She says pulling the covers off of me and storming out my room.

HATE WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT BULL .

God give me the strength to not kill or strangle my mom because lord knows what I wanna do to this lady sometimes.

Today was the day me and my mom were leaving to go stay in Chicago only reason we moving up there is because my dead beat ass sperm donor cheated on my mom,they got divorced,and now my mom wants a "Fresh new start."I was born in Chicago but we moved when I was 2 so I don't really remember down there.Im 17 turning 18 in 2 months so I've basically lived my life down here in Atlanta.I want my mom to be happy but this all happened the wrong time man I'm bout to graduate and I know your about to turn 18 why don't you just move out.Im all my momma got right now and she hasn't been taking any of this easy so I'm gone just stick by her side until she back up on her lil grind.

I get up slipping on my pink furry Nike slides before packing the rest of my stuff it wasn't a lot left because I finished most of it yesterday.I finish in about 30 minutes before climbing back in bed I'm tired asf ma dukes better be happy I even got my fat ass up to do that but ion wanna hear her mouth.

When someone wakes me up its hard for me to go back to sleep so I unlock my phone before scrolling down my Instagram.While scrolling my phone goes off it's a text from my bestfriend.

bessstiee5l👭💖:Wya?

Home you already know I'm moving today 🙄

bessstiee5l👭💖: OMG ty I thought you was moving next week wtf 😞 I'm over here at school looking everywhere !!

you already know my momma be changing stuff up !!

bessstiee5l👭💖:DEAD ASS FINNA CRY BRB

me too !! 😥 Imma try to come see you before I leave but you know Queen Ty needs her beauty rest 💁🏽

bessstiee5l👭💖:Bitch now you know I'm Queen gtfo ! 👊🏾😕 I gotta go to Ms.Lang bitch ass class without you

not my fault lil girl and wasn't you just about to cry like hush child and let me nap !! 😡

bessstiee5l👭💖:whatever cone head ass

I yawn before putting my phone back on charge and laying down.
-
Later that day

Right now I'm walking to Nari's house.She only lived 2 neighborhoods down from me so it wasn't that long of a walk.My momma was tripping and said I only have a hour before we leave so I decided to stop by her house before I leave like I told her earlier.I had on my black tights with my PINK sweatshirt and my slides.After about a 10 minute walk I finally get there.I pull my phone out of my pocket texting her.