{23}

-
Herb 👂🏽

"Herb chill out she not worth it." Bibby said tryna calm me down but it wasn't working everything he was saying was going in one ear and out the other.

It's like I black out when I'm mad.I just do shit and suffer the consequences later.

"Ku I know how you get when you mad so just go easy you know ? Like slap da hoe or something." Mally said almost making me crack a smile.

That nigga always say the wrong shit at the wrong time.

"That shit dead, she tryna put a baby on me and fuck up my relationship already knowing how Ty is." I said shaking my head.

We finally get to her crib.I see her and her sister on the porch talking.

"Aye bitch what you say to my girl !" I yell making her look up.

"The truth unlike you wanting to keep secrets and shit." She said rolling her eyes.

Hoes delusional.

"The truth .." I laugh, "G you a fucking a liar."

"How did I lie tell me Herbert please do ?" She got up starting to yell causing a crowd.

"Bitch don't say my government name and one we ain't fuck none but one time. Two hoe you is not pregnant well with my baby so stop capping G." I said mugging her goofy ass.

"You can stop calling my sister a bitch fuck wrong with you." Her sister stood up pulling up her pants.

Ain't this bitch a dyke ? Since she wanna act like a nigga she can get beat like one.

"Big fella please sit down." I said pulling up pants. Making everyone laugh.

But I was so serious.

She pushes me almost making me lose my balance.

"Herb just chill." I hear Squeak say behind me.

I swing my fist clocking her dead in her face before I black out.

-
Bibby 💁🏼‍♂️

Herb snapped punching Deja's sister in the face.

I already know how he is, when Herb snap it's over.

The whole fucking hood was outside.

"Get this nigga off my sister !" Deja yells tryna pull Herb off her sister.

Herb was on top just clocking her shit. She just was kicking and had her hands over her face.

Me, Squeak, and Jamal run over tryna pull Herb off of her.This nigga acting like he the Hulk.

"Get him off my baby !" Deja's Og yells coming outside.

We try to pull Herb off but this nigga wasn't letting up.

"Herb cmon man this not worth it bro, get up." Squeak tries to get him up.

In the distance you hear sirens.Damn somebody called 12.

Herb finally gets up.Breathing hard and shit.His face was scratched up and red, it looked like his lip was busted too.

That wasn't shit compared to shorty on the ground face.