{19}

3 Months Later 🤙🏾
-
Tyra 🐾

"I swear you and maneski are so cute." I tell Nari, seeing him post her on Instagram.

" I tell Nari, seeing him post her on Instagram

@nolimit_maneski: my shortyyy ⛽️🖤

"Yeah I guess." She said blandly watching Jerry Springers.

"Nari what's wrong with you now." I ask hugging her leg.

"I got something to tell you but you gotta swear not to tell nobody and I mean it nobody." She said putting her pinky out.

So damn childish.I put my pinky out doing the pinky swear with her.

"And ima need to hear you say it."

"I pinky swear I'm not gonna tell anybody whatever you finna tell me." I said rolling my eyes.

"Ok well I think I'm pregnant." She said biting her lip.

"Wait what you say ?" I ask, she just caught me off guard, cause I know my bestfriend ain't just say she pregnant.

"I think I'm pregnant, I don't know."

I jump up sticking my tongue out before doing a lil twerk.

"My bestfriend is pregnant, I'm a fucking auntie bihhh !" I sing while twerking.

"Girl sit down I said I don't know." She said grabbing my hand making me sit down.

"How don't you know ?"

"I took two test and one said negative and the other one said positive but I have been feeling sick." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"Nope bitch we finna go to CVS and whatever this one says is what we going with." I said pulling my hair into a ponytail.

"This shit is scary." She said getting up grabbing her jacket.

"Why, I'm excited as fuck and I'm not even you." I ask putting on my adidas slides.

"I'm only 19 Tyra what the fuck am I gonna do with a baby ?"

"Take care of it simple." I said grabbing my keys.

-
Tyra 🌹| At CVS

"Which one should I ge-" Nari's cut off by Mally and Kyro stupid ass.

"I knew I smelt some stank shit back here." Mally said holding his nose.

"Don't talk shit about me until you can you reach the top shelf midget hoe." I said crossing my arms.

"Oh hell naw Ku." Kyro said doing that weird ass hyena laugh.

"At least ion get caught cheating with a burning bitch." Mally treats Kyro making Kyro staleface him.