{28}

-
Tyra 💙

"Bibby you straight ?" I asked walking up to him, he was standing by the window by himself.

The whole gang and some of Trinity's family was at the hospital in the waiting room to hear how she was doing.I don't understand why they got us waiting so long to tell us what's wrong with her.

"I'm good ku just think bout all this shit." He said rubbing his eyes.

"Like what, what's on your mind ? I hope you not feeling guilty cause this shit was not your fault." I asked patting his back.

"I know but if you look back the only reason her and Iyanna we're beefing was cause of me." He said shaking his head.

"Okay well you ain't tell the crazy bitch to stab Trin, she did that shit on her own you don't have nothing to do with that." I said.

"Yeah but what if she go to jail or some shit and Khyree gotta grow up wit no mom." He said looking over at Khyree who was laying on Herb, they was both knocked out.

Even though we was mad at each other he looked so cute sleep wit Khyree fat self.

"G that's something to worry about when the time comes, Khyree is nolimit baby gang he don't need Iyanna loony ass, he got a gang to grow up with and some bomb ass aunties he gone be straight." I said making Bibby laugh.

"Yeah you rig-" He's cut off by a doctor coming to the waiting room.

"Family of Trinity Armani Williams." He said making us all look up.

"Doctor is my sister Trintee okay ?" Kaleah asked rubbing her eyes making my heart melt. I felt so bad for her.

"Well sad news is Trinity got stabbed in a major artery in her abdomen which caused her to lose a lot of blood, she lost around 2 to 3 pints of blood, Luckly she was treated fast but she has to stay here for a blood transfusion." He said making her mom bust out crying.

I already know Trin gone pull through, she a lil fighter.

"I don't understand shit he just said." Mally said confused.

"Basically she got stabbed in a big vein and lost a lot off blood and now she gotta get surgery to put more blood back in her body." Toki explained to Mally.

"G I can't wait to beat them grimey ass bitches that did this !" Shanti said wiping her eyes.

"Ku y'all don't needa be fighting, apparently this shit getting dangerous y'all don't needa make the situation worse." Bibby said making Shanti mug him. 

"G I know you not picking sides and taking up for her after she just stabbed Trinity cmon on now, don't defend this bitch." Ashanti said stale facing Bibby.

"I'm not on nobody side, just cause Iyanna the mother of Khyree, don't mean what she did was right but I don't need y'all stooping to her level." Bibby said.

"Yo son don't needa be around that hoe to begin with, she a whole mom out here thinking it's cute to be fighting and stabbing people." Mimi said making Bibby shake his head.

Mimi always the calm one until shit really go down.

"What is y'all fighting really gone solve the fuck ? Just making shit worse." Bibby said making squeak nod his head.