{20}

-
Brandon 🌴

Brandon !" Iyanna yells coming in my room.

"G why you always yelling I'm right here ?" I said sucking my teeth.

"Why is this bitch texting yo phone ?" She said holding my phone up in her hand.

"Why the fuck you got my phone ?" I laugh making her more mad.

"Brandon, stop fucking playing with me." She said shaking her right leg.

"Why would I know and I'm playing the game." I said putting my game on pause.

She was about 8 months pregnant now and was getting more annoying by the day, whining bout stupid shit, accusing me of fucking somebody the list goes on.

My Og claimed it was cause she was pregnant but G I wish I never nutted in this bitch.

"Obviously you know who she is sending you hearts and I love you, Is this that Trinity bitch y'all be hanging with ?" She asked.

I just shrugged my shoulders ignoring her.

She stay bringing Trinity into shit.The only reason I even cut Trinity off was because off her.

"I know you hear me stop playing stupid." She said mushing my head.

"G stop touching me, you tweakin." I said moving her hands out my face.

"You still texting this hoe like I can't pull up onna 9 and beat her ass." She said crossing her arms.

"Sit yo pregnant ass down damn.Don't even know what you talking about." I said.

She was being irra as fuck.Don't nobody wanna hear her hormonal ass cry all day.

"You know what fuck you, brewfurd !" She yelled throwing my phone at the wall shattering it into pieces.

"You really bugging out, fuck you do that for !" I yell.

"Cause you taking me for granted, doing all this sneaky shit behind my back !" She yelled, her face turning red.

"Fuck it I'm done ion wanna do this shit nomo."

"What do you mean I'm done ?"

"I mean exactly what I said, Ima still support my son but this shit we got Im done we over we through !" I said standing up.

"So you done ? After being together all this time you just done, after caring for our unborn son for almost 9 months we just done."

"That's what I said right."

"You are really a fucking joke, you wanna leave me cause your the fuck up, you're the one cheating on me !" Her voice cracks as a tear rolls down her eyes.

"G why you always gotta be a fucking victim.Oh "Brandon did this." and "Brandon did that", If Brandon doing all this shit then fuck is you with me for !"

"Because-"

"No fuck yo "Because." Ion need no excuses from you.You ain't shit but a desperate needy ass bitch.Fuck outta my cr-" I'm cut off by a hard ass slap to my face.

"You ain't shit and you never gone be shit clown." She yelled pushing me into the wall.

"Man stop fucking hitting me !" I yell grabbing her hands.