{24.1}

-
Tyra 💎

"When the fuck have you ever ate watermelon I thought you ain't like it ?" Ashanti nosey ass asked while she was braiding Kaleah's hair for Trinity's mom.

"It ain't that bad anymore I just added sugar." I said eating another piece.

"Nah you just fat." She said laughing.

"No baby this is what a healthy relationship does to you." I said said sticking my tongue out and grabbing my butt.

"You swear you hot shit now that Herb been beating it up." Shanti laughed doing another braid.

"Shanti is Herbie beating up Tyra cause that mean." Kaleah said sticking her little finger up.

"No and stay outta grown folks business." Shanti said shaking her head.

"Why I gotta stay out grown folks business when I grown." She said turning around and scrunching up them thick ass eyebrows.

"G who is you getting this shit from ?" I asked laughing.

"Mally told me I'm grown and if anybody don't like me I can beat they ass." She said with so much confidence.

See that's why Trinity needa stop letting Mally hang with Kaleah.Any kid that hang with Mally turns bad as fuck.

"What else Mally teach you ?" I said holding my phone out to record her.

"Mally said I'm no limit and he said I can stick this up." She plays with her fingers until she start holding up a dropped pitch fork.

"Girl put that shit down." Ashanti laughs popping her with the comb.

"G you tweaking." She said rolling her eyes all slow.

When I say I was dying laughing.This shit had me so dead.Tears were in my eyes and everything.

Mally done made innocent ass Kaleah bad.

I post the video on instagram of Kaleah and that shit was going viral.

@meanassty: LMFAOOO G why Mally got this little ass baby doing this smh finna throw the whole baby away 😭💀

@nolimitmallyyyy: #nolimitbabygang bitch 😈
@nolimitherbo: LOL KALEAH BAD ASS 😭
@nolimit_squeak: SHE NEED THAT ASS BEAT 😡
@elwoppgguod:😂😂 damn shame
@_jamiyahhh: Finish braiding my baby hair 😘
@trintybandzz: FUCK ALL YALL 😡 im coming to pick up my lil sister

"Anyways like I was saying before all this fuckery ain't you back with Kyrin." I asked smiling making her roll her eyes.

"I don't know we been talking but not like that I know he want me back." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"Obviously he want you back but it's up to you if you want him." I said changing the channel to Bad Girls Club that doc mcstuffin shit was getting annoying.

"But I just be think about when I caught him cheating that time, that shit really hurt even though it happened a long time ago." She said putting beads on one of Kaleah's braids.

"Yeah hopefully you don't gotta go through no shit like that again." I said.

"You know he going to court next month, ion wanna get attached if he just going to leave again."