{18.2}

-
Tyra 💋

"I know you are but what am I ?" Mally mocks Trinity while they go back and forth.

"A ugly bitch just like I said." Ashanti said making Mally laugh.

They been auguring ever since they got here.

"I know you are but what am I ?" Mally repeats making Trin stale face him.

Mally is one irritating ass motherfucker.

"Suck my dick Jamal damn." Ashanti sucks her teeth leaving the room.

"I knew yo manly ass had one." Mally laughs following her out the room.

I finished straightening my hair again because it got a lil frizzy, while everybody else was already ready.

"How you late to yo own shit Tyra !" Mimi yells from the living room.

"Im coming damn !" I yell back, the only reason I was late is because Herb's goofy ass kept playing with me while I was tryna get ready and fucked up my eyebrow and we got the arguing so he had his little attitude.

My petty sense were tingling and I felt like messing with him.

"Ion know why yo ugly ass tryna act all simple." I mumble walking past him to my dresser, he was laying on the bed with the puppy he got me earlier ian come up with a name yet.

These niggas done came up with all type of dumb names like G Herbo Jr. and Essex.

"Fuck is you even messing with me for goofy."

"Oh so we acting like that now, bet give my son." I put my hand out so he could give me the dog.

Why am I calling this damn dog my son ?

"G, you ain't getting shit that's why yo eyebrow lopside." He laughs making me mug him.

"All cause of yo bitch ass damn." I huff throwing my hand out to punch him.

He grabs my hand making me fall on top of him nearly killing the damn puppy.

"You play too much !" I yell getting off top of him grabbing the puppy.

He just laughing like the funniest shit just happened.

"Yeah Akekeke my ass." I roll my eyes making sure my puppy was okay.

"What ass pancake ?"

"Oh but you wasn't saying that shit when yo had ya tongu-"

Outta know where the door bust open and it's only Trinity irra ass.

"G ain't yo mom ever tell you to knock, you don't know what we could've been doing." Herb said shaking his head like he was so fed up with life.

"Y'all so motherfucking nasty !" Trinity said laughing.

"On foe she be screaming lik-"

"Boy don't nobody needa know that." Nari said coming in the room to get her phone.

"My name not boy, young man it's Herb and don't forget the G." Herb said putting his hand in her face.

"And don't forget the C in Colgate stank breath ass."

I swear they remind me of Pam and Martin on god.