{25}

-
Tyra|2 Weeks Later 🙄

"What you wanna do before you leave ?" I ask Herb while we layed in bed.

Him and Bibby had a few shows in Miami and Tampa so they were leaving for a week.

"I don't know I'm tryna go downtown and hit up Saks and a few other stores." He said running his finger through my hair.

"Okay ima get ready what time you wanna go ?" I said getting up stretching.

"Ima come get you I gotta go to Bibby and dem house right quick." He said yawning.

"Why you going over there ?" I ask scratching my leg.

"He wanna talk about his new tape he want me to hear a few songs." He said rubbing his eyes.

"Okay ima be in the shower." I said grabbing a towel.

"Babe what's today !" I yell before closing the door.

"The 29th why ?" He yelled back.

"Nothing !" I yelled shutting the door.

G why am I late ? Most the time we used protection and Herb always pulled out, shit I hope he did.I'll buy a test tonight after I drop him off at the airport.

I push my thoughts aside taking a shower handling all my hygiene.I pick out my beige off the shoulder top, my grey high waisted jeans and some black wedges with a black choker.

I slick my hair back into a low ponytail and put in my studs.

I sit on my bed waiting for Herb to come back I scroll down my timeline seeing a picture of Nari.

@getlikenari: staying strong for you bby love you #LONGLIVESIERRA🙏🏾

I FaceTime her seeing she was in the bathroom flat ironing her hair.

"Hey pretty girl." I said making her smilie.

"Hey bestfriend." She said weakly.

"You okay ?" I asked raising a eyebrow.

"Getting there." She said nodding her head.

Hate seeing her so down.

"I miss you." I said trying to start a conversation.

"Yeah I miss you too, I be needing someone to talk to sometimes." She said fake pouting.

"G come back to Chicago pleaseee." I said dragging the please.