{17}

-
Tyra 🖕🏾

"Bitch why you ain't ready yet !" Trinity yells on FaceTime.

"Cause I'm tryna get this big ass gown to fit." I roll my eyes trying to tighten my graduation gown.

Today was the graduation and my ass was happy, finally done with this high school shit and ready to do my own thing.

"Everybody told yo ass to get extra small you know yo ass have no weight on you." She laughs like this shit funny.

I'm tired of everybody having something to say about my weight.

"I gained like five pounds last month so miss me with the bullshit."

"Hmmm I wonder why ? What my brother been doing to you ?"

"Who ? Did you say what that cheater ain't shit ass hoe been doing to you ?" I ask with a confused face.

Me and Herb ain't speak since that day.
We only seen each other once and that's when we were on the block with gang and we were just ignoring each other.

I ain't gone lie this shit was killing me but I said it was over and I meant it.

"Oh yeah I forgot y'all "broke up" she laughs.

"Y'all thought I was playing we ain't even talk since that day."

"G that boy miss you forreal." She shakes her head.

"Stop tryna be a matchmaker, ian falling for yo shit Trin." I make a straight face in the camera.

"I'm serious every time we out he all you talk about." She said making my ass blush.

"Anyways you seen Shanti picture ? She look cute." I try to change the subject.

@nolimit_shanti: really booted up for this graduation 🤔❣

"Stop tryna change the subject hoe."

"I'm not you tryna make me miss Herb."

"No I'm just sayi-"

"Hol up Mimi calling me."

My face instantly turns into a mug seeing Mally goofy ass smiling in the camera.

"G why you got Mimi phone damn." I mug him fixing my curls that got messed up by my cap.

"Cause I stole this shit and what you gone do ?"