{16}

-
Tyra 🎎

"Nari deadass when are you coming to Chicago" I make a straight face into the camera.

"Lil bitty bitch I just said when you buy my ticket I'll be the first one in that hoe" She said making me mug her.

"You a real life brewfurd, you even coming to my graduation" I ask.

I graduate next week and lord knows I been waiting for this. Ready to be done with shitty high school.

"I'll see even though you ain't even come to mine and fuck is a brewfurd" She said making a confused face.

"You ain't even tell me until the day of and ion feel like explai-" I'm cut off by Herb walking in the room smacking my butt.

"Bitch what I tell you bout doing that shit ?" I slap his arm mugging him.

"Slap my arm again and we gone fight and that's on Vito"

"You must think I'm scared " I slap his arm again and without warning he picks me up swinging me over his shoulder.

Not this shit again.

"Let me go Herbert and fight me fair" I start banging on his back.

"Bet and I'm beating yo ass" He drops me getting in his stance.

"Wassup swing you bad" I tie my hair getting in my stance.

He swings hitting my shoulder.I ain't gone lie that shit hurt.

I swing hitting him right in that big ass nose.

"That shit hurt, now I'm really finna beat yo ass" He laughs, picking me up slamming me on the couch.

"Get off me big ass boy" I laugh trying to push him off me.

"Nope, gimmie a kiss" He grabs my face trying to kiss me but I move my face each time.

"Bet" He starts grabbing butt.

"Okay, fat head ass boy" I begin kissing him back.

"Yeah, that's what I thought shorty" He starts kissing up my neck.That shit felt good but it tickled.

"Y'all better not be fucking on my couch I know that" My mom walks in grabbing her work shoes.

"Og you a real life cockblock" Herb sucks his teeth rolling off of me.

"Boy shut the hell up, Tyra I'm going to work call me if you need anything"She kisses me goodbye and mushes Herb's head before leaving.

"Yo Og always mad at me" Herb laughs throwing his head back.

"I mad at yo ass too" I roll my eyes at him.

"You was just cool with me and now you tweaking, what I do ?"

"You said you was gone bring me home a Jerk salad, Ian get shit went to sleep starving." I glare at him.

"Naw stop looking at me like that cause you know I'm telling the truth" He always does that little thing when he looks me dead in the eye with a straight face knowing imma bust out laughing.