{35}

-
Tyra 💅🏽

"Harmony you ready to see your daddy today." I said lifting her up to put on her diaper, making her squirm her face.

I stayed annoying her, I think that's why she always had a attitude, but I didn't care she was so cute I couldn't help but bother her.

Today we were going out to eat with Herb to finally talk about what happened, he stayed over the first couple days to help me with Harmony but after that he left to do shows and all that good stuff.

"G Why are your doing your hand like that, you are too grown." I laughed, pulling out my phone to take a picture.

@meanassty: Harmony don't got time for you hoes today 🤣😩😩!!@nolimit_squeak: niece already know 😘😘😍@jamiyahhh: LMFAOO not today ty 😂 @nolimitmallyyyy: get yo stank ass breath out her face den 🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️ @trinitybandzzz: I wanna come see ...

@nolimit_squeak: niece already know 😘😘😍
@jamiyahhh: LMFAOO not today ty 😂
@nolimitmallyyyy: get yo stank ass breath out her face den 🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️
@trinitybandzzz: I wanna come see her ☹️
@nolimitmaneski: Lol
@lilbibby: mally dumb asl 💀

I put my phone down to get dressed.I put on my black off the shoulder dress, my Gucci slides, and I flat iron my hair before putting my Gucci scarf over it.

I look in the mirror admiring my shape, Harmony done gave a bitch some hips.

I pickup my phone to text Herb and see where he was.

Lilbaby♥️: Wya
Herb: im finna pull up come outside
Lilbaby♥️: okay

I grab Harmony's carrier and babybag before going outside and locking the door. 

Herb pulls up blasting Rihanna's Work, I was so tired of this song but every time I heard it I sung it anyway. I strap in Harmony's car seat before getting in the front.

"Can you turn that down, i just put her to sleep." I said crossing my arms.

"G Holup this my part." He said turning it up louder.

"You see me do me DUR DUR DUR DUR DUR !" He yelled with his tone death ass, making me bust out laughing.

"Stop yelling damn, she tryna sleep !" I yelled making him suck his teeth.

"On foenem you just yelled too stupid !" He yelled back, getting in my face.

"Cause yo stupid ass kept yelling the fuck !" I yelled again making Harmony start to cry.

"See what you did, el stupido." He said

"Me no comprendo bitch, i took french in high school." I said bending over the seat to pick up Harmony.