{15.2}

-
Herb 🔗

"What you think they doing right now" Kyro ask flicking his lighter.

"Shanti probably got her ass all up on a nigga right now" Bibby laughs scrolling through his phone.

"Fuck you, you gotta whole baby momma out here" He mugs him making Bibby put his hands up in surrender.

"What happened to y'all lil ass anyways" Squeak ask.

"Fuck that bitch, she disrespected King Ky thinking she own me or some shit" He sucks his teeth.

"Naw you the bitch heard she slapped yo goofy ass and beat that hoe" I laugh sipping my lean.

"You a bitch, how you whipped and ain't get no pussy yet" He mugs me.

"G I get pussy when I want, how you bummin bitch" I take another sip.

"Shut y'all bitch ass up arguing" Maneski grabs a pillow closing his eyes.

Maneski was one ugly nigga when he sleep.His mouth all open drooling and shit.

"Aye y'all tryna drench his ass" Squeak whispers.

Mally was the first one to get up running to the sink filling up a cup.

"Oh wait" Kyro runs to the bathroom grabbing some baby lotion. "finna smack cam his dumb ass"

Squeak grabs his phone to record signaling Mally and Kyro to get his ass.

Within seconds Mally drops the water on him and Kyro slaps the shit outta him.

I ain't gone lie I felt that shit.

"WAKE YO DUMB ASS UP" Squeak yells while recording making me and Bibby bust out laughing.

Kyro runs to the other couch pretending he did nothing but Mally ass dropped to the ground laughing.That nigga was laughing so hard he was gasping for air.

Maneski eyes open wide as hell before he realized what happened.

Mally takes off but Maneski grabs his dreads yanking him on the ground.

"DAMN JAMAL YOU CANT GO OUT LIKE THAT" Squeak yells in the video making Bibby bust out laughing again.

"All y'all some bitches dumb ass brewfurds" Maneski storms out the house slamming the door.

"DONT FORGET TO WIPE THE LOTION KU" Squeak yells.

I look to the grounding seeing Mally holding his head crying while Kyro still laughing like a damn Hyena.

I'm too high for this shit.

I hear my phone notification go off seeing it some little hoe on 72nd I be fucking around with time to time.

773-222-9543: wyo tonight ?
kickin shit wassup
773-222-9543: swing by my crib 😉
Bet
773-222-9543: love you
yeah

I get up and put on my G fazo's.

"Where yo ugly ass finna go" Bibby ask.

"Just know I'm bout to get some pussy" I laugh grabbing my phone.

"Tyra gone beat yo ass, praying for you young bull" Squeak shakes his head going through the fridge.