{4}

May 4th

"Hello,Is this Ms.King...Yes this is Chicago Police Department..Yes..ma'am we have your daughter Tyra King in an holding cell..No mam please calm down..Your daughter got into a physical altercation with another female..No we are not charging her this time but it will be on record..She gave the girl a slight head concussion and busted her lip but other than that she is fine..Yes ma'am she is ready to be picked up now."

-
I was in my car at 1 o'clock in the damn morning to pick Tyra ass up.I swear to god she's always in some damn trouble.We've only been here 8 days and her ass already got locked up.I would shove my foot so far up her ass if I wasn't so damn tired.I've been out all damn day looking for a job.Her little grown ass wanna go to a party she had no business at and then fighting.I swear this girl gets on my damn nerves.I know I'm hard on her but I just want what's best for the both of us.She knows this divorce has been nothing but hard for me and I'm trying to make the best of things.

I arrive to the police station in around 15 minutes.I go inside and sign these long ass papers.Its to late to be doing all this shit.I sign the papers and they finally release her.Her ass had rips all in her shirt and a big ass scratch on her check.I wanted to slap her up her damn head seeing her walk out that holding cell.

We get in the car and I see she's trying to avoid me but I don't give a fuck she gone hear some words out my mouth.

"Tyra give me one reason why I shouldn't pull over and beat your ass"I say in a serious tone.

"Because I beat her ass..oops that slipped"She says busting out laughing.She must think I'm playing I don't care if she's almost 18 she will catch all these hands.

That's when I smell her and all you smell is weed on her.

"Tyra I swear to god I'm gone beat your ass were you smoking?"I say as she stops laughing.

"Yes..I mean No..Honestly I don't even know"She says looking lost and shrugging her shoulders.

I use all the patience I have not to slap the shit of here.

"Tyra Gimme dat phone"I say putting my hand out.

She hands it over before sucking her teeth and turning over so her back was faced towards me.

"I don't give a fuck about none of that attitude and sucking your teeth,having me wake up at 1 in the morning to pick your high ass up.Im the one that's supposed to have a attitude"I say as she shrugs her shoulders.

"You getting above yourself because I will beat your ass I don't care about how grow-"I'm cut off by hearing her loud ass snoring.

"Lord Jesus please give me the strength to not kill this lil girl."I say before rolling my eyes and focusing back on the road.

-
Excuse any mistakes 🙊

Extremely Short chapter but I'm posting twice today so be on the lookout 😝 and look at sexy momma in the picture 😍😂 I used cookie because why not 😭 but yeah we finally getting them views up so don't forget to

Vote💚•Comment⚡️•Share🌎•

and tell me about a time yo momma caught you drunk or high 😳😂