{3}

May 3rd

Tyra 😼

I was over Jamiyah house.I've basically been following her around.She was showing me what to do up here in Chicago.Right now we were on our way to some place called Harold's or something like that.Ive never been but she says they have wings so it's a must, I have to go.

"So you telling me you never been to Harold's?"She says flat ironing her hair.

"Nope"I say scrolling down my timeline.We only got somewhere that's similar called American deli and them wings be so 😩😍.

"Bihhhh we gotta go.Im hungry as fuck and its up the street." She says looking at me.

"Why is your skinny ass always hungry we just ate not even a hour ago,"I say sitting up off the bed.

"Probably going to that head"I say laughing.

"Shut the hell up" She says throwing the pillow at me.

-

We was now walking to Harold's it was starting to finally get hot outside .I was used to that because in Georgia by May it's bout 80-90 degrees outside but I mean it is the first week of May so.

I was scrolling on my phone when some homeless man asked Jamiyah for a dollar.

"Can I get a dollar please"He said holding out his cup.

"No nigga damn you been out here for years asking niggas for change stop snorting that shit got white stuff on yo nose"She says walking past him.

When I say I died laughing.I was on the floor dying.

"Whatever bitch" He says waving her off.

When I say she turnt around so quick dude.

"Don't ever call me out my name again wit yo ole broke ass looking like a damn flinstones kid"She says kicking over his cup.

"Chill man before I have a heart attack"I say grabbing her and wiping the tears coming out my eyes from laughing so much.

We finish walking to Harold's and I just ordered some regular fried chicken.It was finger licking good head ass.

-

We were walking back when we saw Herb with Mally annoying ass.

"Aye where y'all coming from"Mally says tryna look in my bag.

"Man move and go buy yo own shit"I say pushing him away.

"How y'all gonna walk to Harold's and not get us none"Herb says stale facing us.

"Cause ain't nobody worried bout y'all" Jamiyah says eating her fries.

"Oh really twin that's how you feel"He says putting his hand on his heart.

"Nooo twinnn I'll get you some next time but y'all going to that lil party shay having "She says.

"Yeah but y'all better not be there"Herb says grabbing one of Jamiyah's fries,

"Everybody bout to be in that guy so why not go"She says.