{8}

-

Trinty 🦄

"Shanti you can't dance for shit"I say laughing this bitch over here attempting to twerk.

We were all over Tyra's house while she was taking this long ass shower.

"Right sit down hoe"Mi says laughing.

"I mean my daddy ain't complaining"She says grabbing her butt and sticking her tongue out.

She was talking bout her and Kyro aggy ass.All they do is fight and then be all up each other's ass.They were just broke up yesterday because she caught some girl in his Dm's.

"Oh y'all back together already? I was gonna give it at least 2 more days."I say rolling my eyes.

"He sent me this little paragraph and it was so cute.You know he ain't even that type."She says putting her hand on her heart.

"Yuck"I say acting like I'm throwing up.

"You just mad cause Bucks got him a girlfriend now"She says laughing.

"Shadeeeee as fuck"Mi says laughing.

That bitch don't mean nothing to me I will steal her boyfriend and beat her ass.She is always saying some slick shit when she see me and Bucks together.Like big fucking welp.I can't help the fact your nigga doesn't want you.She was pretty and all don't get me wrong but she just wasn't me.

"You know that's still my mans regardless"I say popping my gum.

Knock knock knock !

I go to open the door seeing it Kyro,Bucks,Herb,and Maneski.

"Ew what the fuck y'all doing here"I say sitting down on the couch.

"You gone quit playing with me" Kryo says mugging me.

"Is that my baby?"I hear Shanti say before coming into the living room sitting on Kyro's lap.

"Y'all make me sick"Bucks fine ass says.That deep ass voice 😩😩😍.

"Damn ole girl got you tripping already"Maneski says laughing,his dry ass laugh.

"Her ass always tripping really finna drop her ass"He says huffing sitting back.

When he said that boy my ass was smiling hard as fuck.

"Peeped"Mi says looking at me winking.

"You already know"I say smirking.

"See y'all little ass be keeping secrets and shi-"Herbs cut off by Ty ass coming in the living room in this little small ass towel.

"Shanti you know where my lotion is "She says looking around the living room.

"Now you know you don't needa be coming out here in that little ass towel"Herb says mugging her.

"Shutup,I ain't even know y'all was here"She says laughing.

"How I'm supposed to know where yo shit is in your house"I say laughing.

She huffs before turning around going back in her room.

-
Bucks 🕊