Quests shoud come with poptarts

Nico's P.O.V

In all it was a pretty good birthday.Even though my horse died,Leo and Lucy made a bomb-fire out of my presents and now everyone knows my obsession,pink jello. Typical Hades birthday. Right now everyone is on the roof looking at the stars. After truth or dare we decided to clime on the Hades Cabins roof. Percy pointed to a star, whispering something about blue lions to Annabeth.

Doesn't that star look like it's closer?said Percy. Frank,turned into a giant green bird and flew out of sight. Everyone was lazy,because they ate there own weight of jello. Frank returned with a worried look on his face.

What's the matter Frank,said Jason.That wasn't a star,Frank replied.mEveryone got up.What do you mean it's not a star,asked Annabeth. I don't-.Frank was cut of by a Big Bang.

We climbed down the roof and ran to where the sound came from.We didn't have to go far.A beautiful goddess (don't tell Grey) walked towards us,she said I'm Hera queen of the gods.Now I've heard about Hera, Annabeth always describes her as a selfish god who thinks she's the best.

What do you want,Percy asked. getting out his sword.Hera looked distastefully at the sword.Put that away,she commanded.Percy put it back in his pocket.Hera walked closer.Green mist swilled around her.I am in need of some Demi-god assistance,you see my ring has been stolen.What makes you think that we will risk our lives to get your ring,I shoot back. Its no ordinary ring. It's my weeding ring,replied Hera. What's so special? The ring is also the key to a vault. I need it before the summer soloist,it's very important that you get it to me in time. If you do get the ring to me,I will let you pick things from the volt,things that will save your life.She looked at the sky,I already wasted time. See you at the summer solstice,she said then vanished.After a long moment of silence,who else thought that was weird? We all raised our hands. Back in camp Jupiter it was a honor to have the gods come down to talk to you,said Jason.Well in camp half blood it's more of a curse,said Percy.Are we really going to go on a quest.Well it's about time we haven't been on a quest in forever,said Lucy. Lucy,you have never been on a quest,said Leo.

Lucy paused,thinking.

I'll go get Chiron,said Grey.I don't think that's a smart idea,if they find out we stayed out passed our curfew we will all have to clean the stables.I wouldn't mind,said Percy.We should go without telling anyone,suggested Pieper.We could leave a Isis message to tell them we are going.I nodded,good plan,good plan. Just hope we're not going to die. I climbed down and left to go find some left over Jellow

-

Sorry that it's short someone (cough Grayson cough) made me.