Holy chesse balls

Annabeths P.O.V
I ran up to Issabella,she wasn't moving at all.
"Help,"I yelled.
Percy ran into the room,"What is the matter,"he asked.When he saw Issabella he rushed over.I was still holding her hand,afraid that she may never wake up.Issabella woke up,she started screaming,her eyes where as black as coal.Then she just vanished,there was no one on the bed the house was dead silent.

Issabella's P.O.V
I woke up my heart was beating fast.My vision was blurry.
"Annabeth!!"I yelled.All I could see was darkness.I felt around with my hands,I could feel something cold,it was breathing.It might be a monster,I thought to myself.I felt again this time ready to spring back if it attacked.It wasn't furry so I don't think it's a monster.I shook my head praying that my eyesight would comeback.I fell on what felt like a big rock,I fell on my hands.My tummy rumbled.I got off the ground picking myself back up.
"Your awake,"a voice hissed,I could feel breathing on my neck.
"Someone help!!"I yelled as a tear streaked down my cheack.
"No one is here but me,child of our mother"I froze,Athena is my mother,she does not have control on any monster.
"You got the wrong person,"I shouted as I tried to run as far from the voice as I could.I was gaining speed,running running.
"You are the daughter of Gaea,"a voice said getting closer.
"I am daughter of Athena not Gaea!"I yelled running even faster.

Lucy's P.O.V

I was sitting on the grass meditating (got a problem with that)when I heard a disturbance in the earths core.Like a child of hades I can feel the earth,except I'm stronger.The wind was blowing hard,I opened my eyes.From here I could see the London eye.I took a deep breath and started walking back to the ship.The ship was floating in front of a cafe.Everyone was passing by it not even noticing the 5,000 pound ship above there heads.The mist is something I will never understand,I thought to myself.I climbed onto the ship.On the main deck there was a folding table with to chairs.Percy was in one chair Jason was in the other.They where both looking at something.
"Hey guys...."
I moved closer to the table to see what they where looking at.
"Hera sent us a cheese ball,"Percy said.
"Why on the underworld would Hera send us a ......,"I looked at the plate that was in front of them.Right in the middle there was a ordinary looking cheese ball.
"You guys are crazy!"I yelled at them.
Percy shook his head."Cheese ball who is Lucy's favorite out of Me and Jason?,"he asked the cheese ball.
"Like I said cra....,"I was cut of when a whips old voice started speaking.
"Percy,Lucy likes best,"the cheese ball answered.
Jason gave me a glance.The scary part was the cheese ball was right,I do like Percy better than Jason.
"So Hera sent us a talking cheese ball that tells the truth,"I asked.
"Yup..."Jason replied.
"Lets ask it where the ring is!"I said excitedly.
We did,and it wasn't much help all it said was:
4 pieces
Shop
Till
You
Drop
"Do you think it's related to Aphrodite?"I asked."Because only a relative of Aphrodite thinks about shopping till you die,"I said eyeing the Cheese ball.
"How can a cheese ball be related to a god,"Percy asked.
"My question is how can a cheese ball talk,"Jason said as he got up from the table,"I'm going to go get piper to see if she can charm-speak the chesse all into giving us more info then shopping,"Jason said as he entered the cabins.I sat in Jason's seat.
The cheese ball started rolling around on the plate.
"That is really disturbing,"I said.
"Leo,"I yelled.
Leo came out of the Captain room with oil all over his face."Are you guys going on a date,"he asked stupidity.
"No!"I yelled,"Leo get over here and see the cheese ball!"Leo came running over,"Did you say cheese ball!"I nodded.Leo picked up the little cheese ball."Leo don't eat it...."I was cut of when I heard the crunch of the magic cheese ball in Leo's mouth.