Depression with a side of evil

Lucy's P.O.V

The next morning we buried Grey on a mountain by the sun.We had to get a move on the summer solecist was coming near.After we all got on the ship we headed to London.The next few days where boring because we where over water.I asked Leo if he remembered the day Jenna came.

No,why what did I do

Nothing at all,I said

So that means he might not like me because the power of love was strong so maybe he didn't even pick me over Calypso.:(The days dragged on.Nico was never out of his cabin.We where all feeling depressed.I wish I could get my hands on Jenna right now.

Jenna's P.O.V

I'm like was so no happy,That girl took away my chance to get death breaths powers.

Ow,watch the nails,I yelled at the salon worker.

I thought about what evil I could do to get Nico's powers.That guy didn't even deserve to live I mean did you see his clothes,so 1940.After the slow lady finished my nails I went to my evil master minded dad,Ares he surely would have a plan.

~later in Ares Place~

Father I came to get some advice about killing death breath,I said loudly.I walked into the living room and settled myself into the couch.Crap,the lady messed up my nails.My nails where pink with little blood drops on every other nail.Cute or what.So you want to kill Nico,a fierce voice roared.Well duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*x 2 hours*He has killer powers and I want them,I said.Ares stepped out of the shadows a grin on his face.His fire eyes lighted up.Thats my girl,said Dad.So got any good ideas?His grin got wider yes I do.He leaned in and whispered in my ear the most evil plan ever.Daughter like dad.Evil is in my blood.

Annabeth P.O.V

London spread out in front of me.The Big Ben,London eye I wish I could spend more time here.But we where on a time limit.Nico was still in his cabin probably sulking,but on the happy note never mind there is no happy note in a demigods life.After Leo docked the ship we all went to go look around for anything suspicious.Nico went in front of us to be on the look out for monsters.I was holding hands with seaweed brain and for a moment everything was normal.Nico stopped in his tracks than ran up to a girl and kissed her right on the lips.Nico,Lucy yelled she looked like she was going to slap Nico,well i was if she didn't.Nico after crying about grey,you went to a new girl that fast?She turned around.Grey the girl was grey.

A.N

By the way Jenna is not like this in real life

Vote comment read share

I love you guys !!!:):):)

Vote 4 me to update

Thank you pat your self on the back