Love is a hole new level

Leo's P.O.V

Now I was feeling bad.I left Lucy with a burnt hand fighting a vampire.You are the worst friend ever,I said in my head.On the bright side we where almost at the ship.Her dark brown hair was burned up,Drew would cringe.And Issabella was getting heavy,even for a guy like me.When I got close to the ship I yelled'I need a little help here.'No one came.They where all probably playing on the X-Box I installed.I walked up the plank every step hurt.Issabella was asleep in my arms.When I got to the top I gasped.Everything was pink like Aphrodite came here.I looked around trying to find someone.I didn't see anyone so i went to the extra cabin and laid her down.I know nothing about helping a person.Machines are more my thing.I went off looking to find some bandages when I came across Hazel and Frank kissing.I felt like I was about to through up this was gross.Hey Hazel,I said patting my shoulder.She turned around a smile on her face.Join the love Leo,join the love.Hazels eyes where pink,Frank turned around and I noticed his where too.What's going on,is this a prank or just allergy season?Come on Leo we need to take you to her.Who is her?Franks hand was on my shoulder.Guys I don't have time for this I found a Demi-I was cut off when a girl walked up in front of me.She had Long golden hair and bright blue eyes.I am Jenna,daughter of Aphrodite and Ares,she said in a calm strong voice.Im Leo,and what are you doing on my ship?She grinned,Just spreading the love Leo,spreading the love.

Lucy's P.O.V

As I got closer to the ship I could smell something,perfume?Perfume,it was stronger now.I ran up on deck to find Leo smiling,with his eyes closed humming,Baby by Justin Bieber and Leo hates J.B.

Are you okay,Leo

Leo nodded.

Is the girl okay,I asked.

He nodded.

Leo opened his eyes and to my surprise he kissed me.Leo Valdez,kissed me. He Chose me over a goddess.

On a scale to 1 to 10

Me: Calypso

Beauty:7/10. Beauty:10/10(well that's what Leo said)

Handiness:9/10. Handiness:?

Humor:6/10. Humor:?

Brains:8/10. Brains:8/10

Pros :funny and love to repair Pros:She is. a Godess!!!!!!!!!!!:(

Cons:Mother is highly evil Cons:That Leo picked me over her:):):):)

Leo looked into my eyes.His eyes where pink.He got a piece of my hair and tucked it behind my hair.Come on let's take you to our friend.He grabbed my hand and lead my to the storage room.A beautiful girl was sitting on a throne made out of roses and knifes?I am Jenna daughter of ares and Aphrodite.Well that explains the knifes.Join the love Lucy,join the love,join the love,whispered Jenna.

A.N

Lovey chapter

Hope you liked it

Add share comment vote

Bye