Zack the magic pizza

After grays return

Isabella's P.O.V

I woke up feeling better than the night before.Leo was at the end of my bed,like every night.I guess he thought I was his responsibility.So what's up,I asked him.He looked up from his barbed wire and answered,well a lot of things,gray returned from the dead and we are now in London.London!,I screeched.Crud crud crud!Leo looked alarmed what's the matter.I need to tell Annabeth.Why can't you tell me,asked Leo.Because it's for Annabeths ears only,I said.Leo sighed in defeat and with hi selfish smile he went to go get Annabeth.I settled on my bed waiting for Annabeth.Instead of Annabeth Jenna came in the room.I got up in alarm.My hips hurt.Don't even get near me,I said.Jenna laughed,sweetie if you tell people I was on this ship you owe me some nail polish.What,I stammered.I was still on guard ready for her to attack me at anytime.She stuck out her hand.I chipped my nails,duhhhhhhh.So I need new polish,she glared tame her eyes turning red,got it?I nodded my head.Her red eyes went away.Im glad someone likes some good polish.She nodded her head.I was looking around the room looking for a weapon,any weapon.Nothing.My eyes followed up to Jenna's hair.Her hair was perfect.Mine was black and burnt.Jenna looked at me and sang,I can fix that!!With a clap of her hands my hair grew longer.You could still see some black in my blond hair.Where did this nice Jenna come from.Now that you look pretty time to kill you.She lunged at me.Missing me by a inch.I heard some footsteps coming near my room.Jenna heard it to.She put her hand to her lip as to say don't tell or I'll kill you.Then she disappeared in a cloud of perfume.

The door opened Annabeth walked in.Her knife was in position as if she was going to attack the these wardrobe,What in the hades was going on in here.Uh nothing.I would talk to you but we are having a pizza problem on deck.Did you say pizza problems?Annabeth nodded her head,being a demigod will take you to crazy places.

Annabeths P.O.V

I felt really bad for leaving Issabella by herself but the boys(who where on guard)could not kill a pizza.I walked up on deck to see something truly scary.Percy and Jason where running around yelling"die pizza"for a guy that killed a Titan Percy was doing a pretty bad job of killing the pizza.Leo was also chasing the pizza,but he was trying to eat it not catch it.Boys,I yelled.They all turned around instantly.Its good to be the queen,I thought.Seaweed brain why are you trying to kill the magic pizza?Percy why?He looked at me with blue eyes,because it was the last slice.Nico,who was the only person who didn't listen to me ran up and catches the pizza.He lifted the pizza above his head,he yelled I won against the most powerful demigods in the world!!Bow down to king Nico,he yelled at the top of his lungs.Jason got up behind Nico and grabbed the pizza.Hahahhahahahahhahahhahah,Jason laughed mocking Nico.Around Nico black smoke rose up.Give me the pizza,Nico demanded.I shook my head,and these people are teenage fighting killing demigods.Hera save me now.Nico got the pizza.He was about to take a bite of the pizza when a little voice said"I'm Zack the pizza don't eat me".Nico screamed like a girl from the Aphrodite cabin and he dropped the pizza.Nico,blushed.Everyone started laughing even me.That was the funniest thing ever,yelled Leo.Zack the pizza,nodded his head.Son of Hades you scream like a girl,the pizza stated.

Ummm guys why is the pizza turning into a monster?The pizza was growing bigger and bigger.The ship was tilting side to side.He lunged at Nico he swiped his sword at the pizza.Nico dropped his sword.My sword was hot,he yelled.The pizza hid Nico,he flied across the deckYou could see a burn mark across his face.Jason tried to hit the pizzas glazing eyes so he could not see us,while Percy was hitting the pepperoni on the pizza.The monster yelled in pain as Percy plucked of one of the pepperonis.One was as big as him.Nico arose and stated to attack again.I was trying to distract the pizza.I was surprised that the people below deck where not up here.I could not blame them at the chance of sleep I get I use it.Percy ripped off a pepperoni.Jason was summoning lightning to fry the pizza.Jason shocked the pizza.A bucket full of golden dust surrounded us.My heart was beating.Pizzas don't turn into a monster on purpose unless we have so,etching special on board.

I retreated to my cabin.I needed to think.Since we are demigods monsters typically hate us,but we are in the air and most monsters are now afraid of us.Maybe it has something to do with grey coming back.What is the problem with you,you should be happy Nico's girlfriend is back that gets Nico off my back.Then I remembered that Issabella wanted to talk to me.I nocked on the door to Isabella's room.I opened the door to find her talking to Lucy.Lucy said good bye to Issabella and left the room,before she left she whispered to me"she was having bad dreams."I looked at Issabella she looked afraid.I remember when I saw spiders in my dreams.Sometimes dreams are a curse to us demigods.I walked over and sat on Isabella's bed.What do you want to tell me I asked Issabella.She opened her mouth but her voice did not come out.The ring she stammered,cage girl answer Ł.Then she fell on her bed.

A.N

So sorry for not updating in a while

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

~emeraldfang