The Door Part 2

Lucy's P.O.V

"Mary?"I asked shifting nervously.Mary looked up,whipping the tears off her face."I'm so sorry,"Mary said quietly.I could hear someone yelling in the background,Mary tilted her head back and yelled,"I am kinda busy right now!"She focused back on me,"where are you?"

"Leo Valdez's storage room,"I said sarcastically.

"I called you because I think there is something wrong with Greyson,"I said slowly my mind racing with what I would and what I shouldn't tell her.Mary looked sad,I could see dark circles under her eyes."She visited me last night,"Mary said slowly,she started nervously playing with her bow that was strapped.Maybe she went with Nico's shadow travel,I thought in my mind trying to reassure myself.A tear dripped down from Mary's eye,"Bring her back to camp for me."

"Mary,were on a quest and we....,"I said trying to explain that our time was very limited.We had around 1 more week to find the ring,every day we would go out looking,the closer we get!

"Grey is dead,all I want is her to be at rest at Camp Half Blood,"Mary shouted.I looked at her with wonder and sadness in my eyes."Your lying,she's here on the boat with everyone else,"I said softly but sternly.Mary looked up sad,"we all have been deceived."

Hazels P.O.V

Me and Frank wondered the busy streets of London.Everyone was rushing,having a place to go.I looked around for something suspicious.Frank towered over me,his bow was swing over his shoulder.There was lots of little shops,but none of them had that magic feel to it.I was learning how to use the magic of Hecate,once in a while she would send her animal friends to check on me.People where giving me and Frank no thought at all,I kinda liked it that way.I shivered,England was way colder than I expected.I was in my regular Camp Jupiter shirt and a pair of shorts.A weird guy walked up to us,he had a bright smile and was holding a piece of paper.

"Sign to stop the door,"he said holding out a piece of paper,there was no names on it at all."Were kind of in a hurry,"I said quickly looking at Frank."Oh I see,a date I'm guessing,"the man said with a strong accent,but I couldn't put my figure on it."Yep,"I said lying.The man chuckled,"Good luck Chinese Canadian Baby Man."He turned away before Frank could say anything.The man wondered off and got in line to ride the London Eye.Me and Frank didn't even need to communicate to know one thing,This was the clue we were looking for."Hello again,Frazel,"The man said as he turned behind to see them waiting in line.

"Frazel?"I asked with question in my voice,Frank looked confused like me.

"Frank and Hazel,"The man said as if we where stupid."Oh....Frazel,"I said pretending to know what he was talking about.We moved forward in the line."So,how do you know that someone called me Chinese Canadian Baby man,"Frank asked with question in his voice,he looked fierce as if he could kill the man with the snap of his fingers.The man chuckled,seeming younger,I shook my head slightly."I do know a lot about you demigod life's,"The man said as I pulled my dagger to his throat."How,"Frank demanded as he got one of the golden arrows out and got reading to shoot if he had to.

The man smiled his bright white teeth showing,"So sorry for my rudeness,I'm the door."I put slight pressure onto the knife,"The door doesn't sound like a roman monster name."He chuckled slightly,"That's because I'm not a monster,or roman."Diamonds started popping out of the ground,it happens when I think a person is lying."Calm down Hazel,"Frank said softly as he nearly tripped over a huge hunk of diamonds."Than what are you,"I snarled."Right now I'm kinda having trouble breathing,"he said making big breaths,the knife was pressed so tight on his neck,one move and dead.

"Bye,Bye,"The door said as he disappeared and appeared in one of the glass rooms in the London eye.He waved slyly as the glass raised higher and higher,farther away from me and Frank.Me and Frank pushed through the line,"Sorry,Opps,Emergency!"We finally got to the front of the line.We quickly jumped onto the glass room,filled with tourists snapping pictures and admiring the view.The room slowly raised higher,but not fast enough.I glanced around the heavily packed room.There was lights on the floor,interesting."Frank,lift me up will you."He shape shifted into a giraffe he broke the glass with his head,ouch.He turned into a white stallion.I climbed on his back.The broken glass was sharp,so I had to be careful.I carefully lifted me out of our car.The car was now 70 feet up.I gulped,"Frank it's clear."A bird fluttered out of the car and landed on the ground next to me and turned into Frank."That's the car,"Frank said pointing to one with up ahead.

The wind was growing stronger,the wind was rocking the car back and forth.Frank lunged,then jumped of the car,without saying anything to me,for some reason Frank has been quieter then usual."Frank,"I yelled as I crouched down and looked down.I couldn't see Frank anywhere.My knuckles where turning white,"Where are you!?"

A.N

Yes,this is a short chapter,but hey!Would you rather have no chapter at all!?Thats what I thought.

Will write longer chapter.This chapter is dedicated to my hole class!Which is a lot of people.