The ring

Lucy's P.O.V

This is my chance.My destiny.Finally a chance to prove that I'm not evil and will not follow in my moms foot steps.This is my chance,no one can take that away from me.

I looked in them error in my room.A girl(not the prettiest)was staring back at me,I wonder what would have happened if I didn't find grey.Of I never found her I would have been stuck at the orphanage my hole life.I packed the few things I had.Sword,water bottle,Spare clothes(just in case I fall in the underworld),Flash lite,and my Swiss Army knife.Nothing from my home.Noting from my past.The door opened and closed behind me.A smooth voice filled my ears,we are about to leave soon.Leo walked into the light.He walked over,and he put his arms on my a holder.Everything's fine,don't worry I was nervous on my first quest to.I'm not nervous I said trying to sake the depression off.Leo looked in my bag.Thats all?I nodded.Nothing from home?I shook my head.Me neither,replied Leo.I heard a noise out side my cabin.Where are we going even.I have no clue,Hera wasn't much help.Leo's face brightened up,I think I know where it might be.He ran out of my cabin leaving me behind.

Leo's P.O.V

I ran faster and faster to bunker 9.I could see it from here.I ran through the door and started looking for my GPS.I found it under my pop-tart.I sat down on my stool I was pressing a lot of buttons.Then I finally got what I wanted,The location of the dwarf things that would take anything shiny.That means London is the first stop.I ran to go tell Annabeth and Percy (quest leaders even though Jason counts himself to be one he's not)I found them walking on the beach.I ran down to tell them the news

Percy's P.O.V

I was about to kiss Annabeth,but then fire boy(Leo for you slow people)ran in screaming,Poptarts have saved the day!!!!Sometimes you think Leo is a 4 year old.Annabeth asked,how did Poptarts save the day?The gps was under the pop tarts,and I found a clue were going to London.Annabeths eyes brightened London.For a long time Annabeth wanted to go to London,she wanted to see Big Ben,and all those other things.Leo checked his watch,I have to go work on the ship.At dawn we will leave.Annabeth looked me in the eyes and said I have to go pack.Then she kissed my cheek and ran to her cabin.

I didn't even have to be sneaky when I go in my cabin because it me here and only me.I sat down on my bed.Before I knew it I feel asleep.I found myself in a dark cave.I could see the outline of the London eye.Where am I?I looked around and got my sword out.This must be a dream.I heard a scream coming from the corner of the cave.I ran forward ready to attack at any time.I stopped at what I saw.Gray was in a crystal ball.Her hair covered her eyes.When she looked up it wasn't her eyes they where black pure black.She didn't see me because it was a dream,but she started singing a rhyme.

When the darkest hour comes
The big 3 son will face a statement
To conquer of Olympus the statement is near
One will die the other will follow
To find the ring you must -
She was cut of.A huge monster was behind her glaring down at me.I woke up suddenly.Annabeth was by my side are you okay?I could not wake up.Come on its time to go.

_____________*_*
Comment share love vote

Read camp vampire.

Emerald fang out