Jenna

Lucy's P.O.V

Join the love?What the heck?This stranger is telling my to join the love.

Join what love,Jenna?

She looked at me.How come you are not under my spell?

What spell?

The spell of love?

What are you talking about,and why are you on my ship!

She looked confused,why didn't you like Leo kissing you?

I do like Leo,but that doesn't explain why you are on my ship.

Easy you have Nico, I want his powers.

Wait what,you want Nico's powers.What do you want them for you are a Godess?Because I need to shadow travel to get to all the party's and with all those jewels from the ground I can make a jewel dress (now I see her mother in her) she said.And why are my friends in a sleepy pink haze?Percy was kissing the wall,Annabeth was singing about Percy.Jenna,snapped her fingers.All my friends returned back to normal.All but Nico,he was still in a trance.Percy yelled why was I kissing a wall!Jenna snapped her fingers again,Percy,Annabeth,Jason,Hazel,Frank,and piper all fell.You know they are people,I yelled.This girl was getting on my nerves.She laughed and turned to Nico.After I get you powers I will go shopping for a new top,this one was so 10 minuets ago.I got ready to protect Nico,but I was to late.Jenna,Had me traced in dresses.My hands where behind my back.I was fully covered in clothes.I screamed,Nico,Nico watch out.Jenna lunged for Nico's heart(guess that's how you get other peoples powers).At the corner of my eye I could see ares laughing at my face.I struggled to get free.Then everything happened.Jenna was about to grab Nico's heart out of his chest(i don't know how she does it)when grey jumped in front of Nico.Grey collapsed on the floor.You could not see her breathing.Grey,Grey I yelled wake up!!!!

Issabella's P.O.V

I woke up to a scream.Every inch of me hurt.My legs where stiff and my hair was nearly gone.I treys to get up but failed.I took a minute to look around my room.There was a desk in the corner and a dresser near the door.There was a mirror in the back.Where is that guy,I thought.I tried to get up and I got all the way to my dresser.I looked horrible.My hair was now mostly gone,There was a burn mark across my face.Now usually I don't care how I looked,but now I looked like what a cow pooped.My tummy rumbled.I went to the nearest door hoping to find some food.I entered the room to find a girl bundled in clothes yelling help.A girl on the floor.And 6 people on the floor.I could not see the rest because a bunch of boxes where in front of my hiding me from anyone else in the room.I creeped up on the girl with the clothes problems she turned to me.Her eyes where filled with fear.I tried to get her undone but it was useless.I was stuck.

Read comment vote share