We Kick Major Butt (Well I Hope So)

Isabella's P.O.V

I glanced around the room.I saw a ballpoint pen(what demigod needs that),a book and a sword.The sword,I could use that to cut the clothes.I tiptoed over to the sword.I could see a blonde talking to someone.

I am like so unhappy,she said

I'm very sorry that things didn't work out miss,the other person said

I wanna go shopping,she wailed?

Since they where so involved in talking I made it over to the sword in ease.I picked it up,it was heavy but deadly.I tip toed back to my box-hideout.After I cut the girl free,I collapsed. Yay me!

Lucy P.O.V

Crud,there goes a person to help me fight Jenna.I looked around the room it looked like disaster struck.Everyone was on the floor,and to make it worse it smelled like perfume and blood not a good combination.I was hidden by the boxes so Jenna could not see me,but I could see her.She was talking to a tall blonde guy.They where chatting about the best way to posses people(the nerve).I was getting mad.I ran up not caring if she fought me Jenna deserved revenge.I ran up felling my dagger in my hand I stabbed her back,she yelped in pain.But then she smiled.

Sweetie you would no you can't kill a god,she said with a smug face.Go die in Hades Toilet, I yelled.She shook her head.

"How rude of you to treat a Goddess like this,come onKy we are leaving."

Ky started staining daggers at me.Jenna and Ky where gone in a flash.Who new that back talking a god should make them mad.Since Jenna left I could feel the pink hazy ness leave the room.I spotted Grey at the corner of my mind.I rushed over to her.I felt her pulse,nothing grey was dead.I withered on the spot.I heard Nico move.Grey deserved to live,Nico should have been fine living with his dad.I began to cry.Everyone was waking up,and noticing that Grey was dead.I felt a strong hand on my shoulder.Leo,the guy that kissed me few minutes ago.Everyone was standing for a minute.Jason asked,Is she dead?Piper hid him.That made my feel a little bit better,but still my best friend was gone.

Nico,she saved your life Jenna was going to kill you and she saved you.Nico looked down.And your not even crying for her.I was so mad and sad at the same time.You don't even care,I yelled at Nico.I ran into my room and closed the door.I sat on the bed crying to my self,in till I heard a knock at the door.Go away,I yelled.Its me Leo,I'm coming in he declared.He came into my room and sat next to me.

Are you okay?He asked.

No I'm not

Your going to be okay,he whispered.

I rested my head on Leo's shoulder and fell asleep(crying myself to sleep)

Leo kept me safe all through the night.

things you should no before you move one

1.Ky is Jenna's boyfriend

2.Gray is dead