You Are Beautiful! (Dazai Osamu)

Dazai x Reader was requested by dazaigh!!

Slight angst warning, but otherwise enjoy!!

"Hello! Nice to meet you, my name is Miyo." you gave a slight shy bow, your cheeks tinted with rose pink. Your shuffled your feet in place a bit, trying to not make it awkward as possible. Your brown hair flowed down onto your shoulders, with two dimples on each side of your face. Your azure blue eyes blinked with curiosity as you pushed up your black framed glasses.

"N-Nice to meet you..." you said again, waiting for everyone to respond. The whole crew was blankly staring at you with awe. You felt your cheeks burn a bit wiggling awkwardly.

"Oh, right!" a browned haired man suddenly exclaimed as he walked over to you with a gentle soft smile. Reaching out his hand, he greeted.

"The name is Dazai Osamu. Nice to meet you Miyo chan." he grinned. You slowly observed this man.

'His eyes are a bit pretty as always, but I still find some dullness in it. He's definitely the type of dorky person and can hide a smile even if he's in pain... Dazai Osamu...' you thought closely. Staring at him for a whole minute now, Dazai finally felt uncomfortable. He didn't like people staring at him for a long time.

"E-Eh, Miyo chan? Is there something wrong?" Dazai asked.

"Ah, no! Not at all, my apologizes!" you bowed again, feeling rude to your senior.

After you finished introducing yourself to everyone at the agency, Fukuzawa proclaimed that since you were a non-ability user, you were an assistant instead like Naomi. You've gotten immediately used to everyone at the agency, especially Dazai.

Since he was your target.

"So, how was your first day at the agency, Miyo chan? You seemed to get the hang of it pretty fast. I'm impressed." Dazai sat beside you during lunch as you opened your bento.

"Ah, I'm a quick learner. I learn things in a jiffy." you smiled, taking our your chopsticks as you poked through the cute shaped octopus wiener and popped it into your mouth.

"Quick learner, huh~ I like women who learn things pretty quickly~" he winked. The inside version of you gagged. You couldn't believe Dazai was attempting to flirt with you. You hated flirty guys, you like straightforward guys. But for the sake of your identity, you blushed a bit.

"T-Thank you..." you peered over at Dazai's desk to see what he was eating but there were no bento nor any food on his desk.

"You don't eat lunch, Dazai san?"

Dazai sighed loudly as he leaned back into his chair. "I lost my wallet in the river again a few days ago."

"Lost it in the river?" you wrinkled your eyebrows.

"I was trying to attempt suicide. But failed as always." he shrugged, not making a big deal of it.

'Is this guy serious? Was he really our boss from before?'

You suddenly erupted into laughter but instantly put your hand to your lips and stopped laughing, regretting the action you suppressed just now. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean anything like that! This is a serious topic, please forgive me!"

"Nah, it's fine. Everybody doesn't take it so seriously anyways..."

You gave an empathetic frown as you reached to pet his hair.

'So soft...' you thought, running your fingers through the brunette hair. You didn't notice the young man's reaction as he was slowly started to flush immensely. He suddenly grabbed your hand, making you flinch from the contact. You tried to look into his eyes but it was covered by his bangs.