Chapter-1:The Initiation

Author's Note: All the characters in the story are fictional and imaginary created by me. Some concepts used in this story are also fictional. This story is only intended for entertaining the readers. Thank you. THIS IS MY ORIGINAL WORK IT IS COPYRIGHTED.

Theme: The story is based on a fictional universe created originally by me and is called the PULKITVERSE.It is not like our earth. It is a little bit different from our earth in some aspects. In Pulkitverse there is an earth which is a lot different than ours. The whole earth is ruled by a single King Albert. This earth has a King which rules over the entire world. This earth has been divided into 4 zones rather than 6 continents. The 4 zones are controlled by respective Generals. The King lives at the center in his capital. The generals report everything to the king. The king has been chosen by the public with the right of voting. The people can choose the king by giving votes to the king. The king then appoints Generals of various zones. If the generals go against the king by voting 3:1.The king lost his kingdom and the next king is appointed. So, The system in this universe is a mix of MONARCHY+DEMOCRACY.Except, the political landscape, everything is same as our earth in 21 century.Mobile, Internet, Computer, Car, Diseases Everything.

Prolog: It is a story about Martin's childhood who is now a bank cashier but he misses his Childhood Days. His Friends Samual and Nathan are the key people in his life. All three are best friends they enjoy their college life together to its fullest. Samual is a shy guy but starts his main focus is on his building a successful career. Nathan, on the other hand, is carefree and doesn't care about his future.Nathan and Samual don't get along. Only Martin connects these two friends with each other. If Martin is not a common friend of them, Samual and Nathan would be enemies. It's been 10 years since their graduation Martin out of his busy banking schedule takes the vacation for 17 days. He decides to unite both of them once again.

Scene-1: Martin calls Nathan to tell him about the plan.

Martin: hello Nathan?

Nathan: who is it???

Martin: It's me.Martin. You remember how we used to hang out.

Nathan: oh! Alright, I now remember so what do you want from me???

Martin: I was wondering it's been a very long time since we met so why don't we spend some time together.

Nathan: sorry pal! I can't I am too busy.

Martin: I just want 1 day from your busy life for old time sake...... please

Nathan: ok ok ... I will call when I got time bye I got to go.

Martin: ok... bye mate.

Scene-2: Nathan is discussing with his wife Mary.

Mary: Who are you talking to?

Nathan: No one special just an old friend.

Mary: Is he your close friend?

Nathan: Nah! He is just a time pass friend nothing more. Always insult me with his special friend Samual.I just don't like to see him so remember if he calls again then tell him I am out of the station.

Mary: that's rude it doesn't matter what he did in the past but he is still your friend. By the way I am going to my mom's house. She needs my help.so I strongly suggest that you should visit your friend.

Nathan: But....

Mary: no But! You are going. I urgently need to visit my mom.

Nathan: alright I will call him tomorrow.